Phoenix, Arizona - October 22nd

Kim

Great, I can go to sleep now. Still annoyed that she's starting after 10 for the second night in a row. Hopefully that won't extend into 2016.

I think Madonna shouldn't have an opening act.It just forces her to start her show late.This is what happened in San Jose,where she didn't come out until 10:13.The opening act (a DJ) played for too long!

obviously its not a technical problem.

just a bad diva habit.

we all know she is madonna.

we all know she is a diva.

just get on time.

dont stand your fans.

all i can say.

We got your point. Now move it along! :manson:

She did who's that girl then all the streams died and one came back for rebel heart - not sure if there was a song in between though there was certainly time for one - but she did a shot with someone from the "return of the front row bitches" and told Oksana who was previously one of the unapologetic bitches that she needs to change her dress before the LA show - and she was wearing a crown during rebel heart - but because of the break in streams, I don't know where it came from

She was not happy with the guys who kissed so she made them throw the bouquet back to her and she tried to throw it to someone else who couldn't manage to catch it so then she demanded it be given to the guy she intended it for

It was the best experience ever!! even better than my MDNA tour experience that was amazing. The people in my section (116) were mostly sit down through the concert but the rest of the crowd looked ok. If you saw a guy with a blue shirt with the word "rebel" and a red heart, standing up and singing along the whole concert, that was me. Madonna is truly an amazing woman, I didn't know I could love her even more but I do now.

Just Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart because she had to pee so she wanted to hurry through the section. Lmao.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. It. Was. Amazing.

For real? :lol:

She was not happy with the guys who kissed so she made them throw the bouquet back to her and she tried to throw it to someone else who couldn't manage to catch it so then she demanded it be given to the guy she intended it for

Unapologetic Bitch - Eddie from Brazil with freckles everywhere except one place - cue Madonna "except on your penis?" "How did I know that?" Took his shirt off - another muscle gay

This video has:

Material Girl 0 - 3:20

Marriage banter including the bouquet bit 3:20 - 6:28

La Vie en Rose (truncated) 6:28 - 7:52

Unapologetic Bitch Freckled Eddie 7:52 - 11:35

Audience reaction waiting for encore 11:35 - 12:37

Holiday

Madonna is hilarious! :laugh: