Phoenix, Arizona - October 22nd

Kim

Yes I've been waiting !!! I'm Going and taking my mother my boyfriend and his mother ... Should be an awesome night anyone else going ???? I just bought my THREAT SnapBack online today I pray it comes in time

Gila River Arena

Glendale AZ

This is her 3rd tour in phoenix 2nd at this Arena

So is it Michael McDonald who is opening for her during this date ? Or is it Michael Diamond aka Dj Blood Diamonds who produced on rebel heart ???? Ticket master says Michael McDonald.

So is it Michael McDonald who is opening for her during this date ? Or is it Michael Diamond aka Dj Blood Diamonds who produced on rebel heart ???? Ticket master says Michael McDonald.

Think it's a mistake, it's Michael Diamond. Would be funny if it was McDonald, please let it beeee lol

I'm attending this concert too with my mom and my aunt.

I'll take my flight tomorrow from El Salvador to USA just to see her, it's my 2nd Madonna concert (MDNA was my first one in Phoenix too).

Your gurl Adreeyen, the elusive chanteuse, will be there, y'all. :sassy:

Yes, looking forward to your review. Your review of MDNA concert was one of the very best reviews I have read here. Have a fantastic time.

Thank u if u all see me feel free to say hi !!! I don't bite ha ha I pray she does who's that girl tho !! I know she's cut it several times. Please don't do it in PHX ! taking my mom so I need all the oldies I can get. My mother says she only has one wish and that's for DRESS YOU UP. I haven't told her M is doing it so can't wait to see her face! I've heard her do that damn song so many times in karaoke over the years !! Lol I can't wait super excited Madonna was all over EXTRA today .... She's still makin them headlines

Thank u if u all see me feel free to say hi !!! I don't bite ha ha I pray she does who's that girl tho !! I know she's cut it several times. Please don't do it in PHX ! taking my mom so I need all the oldies I can get. My mother says she only has one wish and that's for DRESS YOU UP. I haven't told her M is doing it so can't wait to see her face! I've heard her do that damn song so many times in karaoke over the years !! Lol I can't wait super excited Madonna was all over EXTRA today .... She's still makin them headlines

Have fun tomorrow night!

That jacket is amazing!! It's a little like the one Axl Rose wore in the November Rain video.

thank you !!!

So damn excited one more day !!! I will periscope a bit for anyone who wants to check it out in @Mrk1ngb33 on there too

image_zpslqwysddj.png