Only 3 Madonna Albums.

mad4mad2

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm sorry, I love American Life with a passion, but why would anyone want to be stuck on an island for the rest of all time and listen to Xstatic Process and Easy Ride? You'd fall into a deep depression.

:rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

I still ain't doing it. I'm not picking just three.

:old:

Oh yes you are. If I chose one fucking video in your thread, you're choosing three albums.

Music- Probably because it's one of my favorite albums ever. The fascinating and unique combination of electronica, acoustic guitar, and M voice is heavenly.

MDNA- Even though there are some significant flaws, really enjoy the diversity and different moods of tracks. The album is extremely catchy.

Rebel Heart- Because it's the newest and incredibly creative and strong.

Madonna - for Burning Up and Lucky Star 2 amazing pop rock songs if not the most amazing

Music - has some amazing songs from a more mature Madonna

American Life - has some amazing songs from an even more mature Madonna

Oh yes you are. If I chose one fucking video in your thread, you're choosing three albums.

Pud has spoken. I no longer have a choice.

:mad:

Ok give me a minute......

Guest eroticerotic

Erotica

Ray Of Light

as for third??!

I can't decide between

TB -- a lot of strong songs

COADF -- a lot of strong songs

RH -- is still new and I think one of her strongest but it is too early to tell it's place in her legacy/catalog I think.

It's like a Band-Aid, right? Just rip it off fast and don't think about it, right......

here goes.....

Madonna

Music

American Life

There I fucking did it. I feel like I've betrayed Madonna. My big sis. Please forgive me Madonna, for I have sinned.

:banghead:

:dramatic:

It's like a Band-Aid, right? Just rip it off fast and don't think about it, right......

here goes.....

Madonna

Music

American Life

There I fucking did it. I feel like I've betrayed Madonna. My big sis. Please forgive me Madonna, for I have sinned.

You really like Mirwais. I feel like I have a sister in you.

You really like Mirwais. I feel like I have a sister in you.

Yes, I like him a lot. He used of a lot of cord progressions used in the 70s. He even ripped some off from Kraftwerk. The guitar effects he used were also very heavily influenced from 60s psychedelic era.

Aww. That's such a sweet thing to say. :kiss2: I feel the same.

Yes, I like him a lot. He used of a lot of cord progressions used in the 70s. He even ripped some off from Kraftwerk. The guitar effects he used were also very heavily influenced from 60s psychedelic era.

Aww. That's such a sweet thing to say. :kiss2: I feel the same.

I love his contribution to Madonna in the early 2000's. Most of his production sounds timeless.

here goes.....

Madonna

Music

American Life

:chuckle: yay for American Life :clap: