delete if talked about. Madona hosting a party in vegas....

Barney

sorry but its all over twitter. Theres only a couple of tix left. Its an official party hosted by Madonna.

Ive been off the forum today, am I late?

go go go go go go go!!

http://marqueelasvegas.com/event.cfm?id=154539&cart

I should run and hide my credit card.. before I try to find plane tickets to California!

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this. I wonder about the differences in male and female tickets?

I want to meet Madonna :cries:

I should run and hide my credit card.. before I try to find plane tickets to California!

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this. I wonder about the differences in male and female tickets?

I want to meet Madonna :cries:

lol no one's going to meet Madonna. At best she'll be in some VIP area looking on the peons. :lmao:

Club prices are standard for clubs around the world. Females are always in more demand and get in cheaper.

lol no one's going to meet Madonna. At best she'll be in some VIP area looking on the peons. :lmao:

Club prices are standard for clubs around the world. Females are always in more demand and get in cheaper.

But it says hosted by Madonna? God, sounds like I have never been to a club in my life, but I have just not in the states :)

Looking at the peonies? Well as long as there's no hydrangeas there :chuckle:

She will probably dance in the dj booth and say a few words. Worth it for that price!!

That's probably true, but I doubt you'll get any closer to her than at the actual show. Still, worth it if you're going already, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

But it says hosted by Madonna? God, sounds like I have never been to a club in my life, but I have just not in the states :)

Looking at the peonies? Well as long as there's no hydrangeas there :chuckle:

:lmao: That's true, clubbing in the US is about the money. Money talks, females get in the door far cheaper or for no cover while males have to pay. Clubbing in the UK is about connections so it's just a different culture.

I might sound soft, but surely this is for the fans. It would mean minimal promotion and lets say the Kardashians do it for 10k even if M gets 20k she makes that in her sleep. :)

I work at that hotel and I didnt even know about it!!!!!!

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!

Seriously when I heard about it I thought youd be on it like a car bonnet. I didnt even know it was your hotel?!!! I guess they will let you sneak in the back door. Yeeeey! Surely she will be staying there in a suite? Just to be nosey have a look at what her fake name is. I would.:lol:

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!

Seriously when I heard about it I thought youd be on it like a car bonnet. I didnt even know it was your hotel?!!! I guess they will let you sneak in the back door. Yeeeey! Surely she will be staying there in a suite? Just to be nosey have a look at what her fake name is. I would.:lol:

I work graveyards so 99% of the guests I deal with are pretty much the Marquee crowds,a lot of their employees(VIP hosts) come in the store I manage so I'm going to try to mingle one of them and hopefully see if I can get close to the Queen inside!!!

Its funny the last person who had an after party at Marquee was DRAKE,which was only like a month or 2 ago!

She could have easily had an after party at MGM's Hakassan Night club where she's performing but I'm glad she thinks Cosmopolitan is cooler!!!!!