Which tour has the right level of oldies but goodies

Guest bluejean

Which tour has the right level of oldies but goodies?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which tour has the right level of oldies but goodies?

• Drowned World
    • Re-invention
    • Confessions
    • Sticky & Sweet
    • MDNA
    • Rebel Heart

S&S has a great balance and it helped that there was a classic in every section.

Same with Rebel Heart, though I think many casual fans probably don't remember Burning Up.

I think RH works slightly better because I prefer the arrangements for all the classics. Borderline just sounded awful on S&S.

Sticky and Sweet is a good mix. I like when new album tracks are in tours, and though Rebel Heart has great oldies, it leaves out so many RH album songs. For me, a good tour includes most or all of a new album, and then at least a song song from each previous album. DW was missing too many releases, even though I loved the album tracks she covered. RIT was almost perfect, but it was missing Hollywood sung and Love Profusion. Confessions is a runner up as it had all current releases, a good amount of album tracks, and oldies. MDNA, I felt, had "unnecessary" songs (Hung Up, Human Nature, for example)- though looked great performed, and I love these songs, I was hoping for other songs.

Drowned World? Really? It is a good tour because the production is excellent and ROL and Music were incredible albums but it doesn't have the right level of oldies in any way.

I voted Rebel Heart, it's a dream come true to have so many true hits blended with good new songs, my only complain is that there are too many 80's song and she could have sung a couple more from the 90s.

The current tour

Besides the staple classics (Virgin, Material, and Holiday)

We have True Blue, Deeper, WTG, Burning Up, LDLHA, and Dress You Up. Could we ask for anything more?