Rosie O spends a lot of time "smoking weed" while blasting M.

Ciccone's Cheeks

http://www.eonline.com/news/703657/rosie-o-donnell-responds-to-daughter-chelsea-o-donnell-s-interview-it-s-heartbreaking-on-every-level

At first I read it as Rosie 'blasts Madonna as in rants and goes off on her while smoking weed' LOL but I totally got it on the second take. She's still obviously a mega loon and friend to her. Either way, def. kind of feel bad for Rosie :/. Seems she's been in a really dark place for a while though dunno how truthful the daughter is here. Some or most of it may be true but she also may going Mommie Dearest on her. Regardless, Rosie truly seems to have been 'off' the last few years. Between the heart attack, disastrous return to the View, breakup w/ Kelly etc...I def. think there's some truth to how difficult she is now from the endless rumors over the years. :(. Yet, the only person she obviously and consistently shows love for is her buddy M.

Madonna and rosie are no longer friends?? What happened?

They're still friends. Madonna said she loves Rosie in the Howard Stern interview. Rosie sometimes posts pics of M on her IG.

I thought they still were? Didnt they live close to each other and Rosie was round at M's all the time? (when she was in the hills)

M hasn't lived in LA for years. I guess living in London and being so busy for years its easy to not be an in touch. Now they are both in NY/NJ they might bond after the tour. M seems to spend her 'time off' at the Hamiltons though. I guess her life is planned to the second.

Ive always imagined M to have a lot of friends, even I couldnt keep up with them all, and look at what she has to do in a day. We might not have seen many pics of them together lately but I doubt they have had a major drama & row and cut friendship.

If anybody knows different, give me the goss :popcorn2:

Did anyone actually read the article ? Chelsea is talking about blasting her "good friend Madonna's music." Other intimate social quirks that apparently make her a terrible mother are not getting dressed like she's going out (which Rosie has often said)), that she doesn't wear makeup while relaxing at home, and that to unwind she enjoys working on her crafts, watching documentaries and drinking wine. If the kids are being raised more by nannies it could be they are the ones that don't mesh with the rest of the family, for whatever reason. :/

I thought they still were? Didnt they live close to each other and Rosie was round at M's all the time? (when she was in the hills)

M hasn't lived in LA for years. I guess living in London and being so busy for years its easy to not be an in touch. Now they are both in NY/NJ they might bond after the tour. M seems to spend her 'time off' at the Hamiltons though. I guess her life is planned to the second.

Ive always imagined M to have a lot of friends, even I couldnt keep up with them all, and look at what she has to do in a day. We might not have seen many pics of them together lately but I doubt they have had a major drama & row and cut friendship.

If anybody knows different, give me the goss :popcorn2:

Yeah, in interviews Madonna seems to imply that her friends, at least a fair few of them, aren't famous. Just normal everyday people. I think Rosie is one of the very few famous people that Madonna has a good friendship with.

Hmmm, I'm dying to know what album Rosie likes to blast on her stereo. Probably Erotica. ;)

Rosie is a total Broadway musical loon so I imagine anything that sounds remotely like a show tune would get her juices flowing. She has to know that a play of Madonna music would work better than her Boy George or Cyndi Lauper productions. :)