Forbidden Love VS Forbidden Love

george28

Guest gang bang

Confessions , because its a very special sound

but The Bedtime stories s track is such a masterpiece too

great vocals

Forbidden love from Bedtime Stories - it's so smooth and soulful. Her vocals :inlove: Great song. It's difficult to decide though. It's definitely not a matter of quality but taste, affinity or whatever mood your in.

I think both are brilliant and were single worthy. FL'05 would have worked well as a final single from coadf after the full on dance sound of the previous four.

I like coadf best. But the smoochy smokiness of '94 is a tough one to beat.

For me it's Forbidden Love from Bedtime Stories that wins,such a sexy track,I would've released this as the 4th single instead of Human Nature, which whilst I loved the video for it,I always thought it was a weak track.

Guest Rachelle of London

Bedtime Stories for me. Her vocals, Babyface. It's so warm and sensual. It's like music equivalent to a frozen hot chocolate milkshake

Bedtime Stories, though I like the Confessions version too. I can definitely relate to the lyrics and I love when Babyface sings:

"Don't go near the fire, don't go in the dark"

"Don't give in to your desire, 'cause he's gonna break your heart"

Both of them have great vocals....very rich and smooth. I gotta go with COADF though. Something about that song in particular takes me back to Summer '06 and seeing her live in Atlantic City.......what a night!! ;)

I found a used copy of Bedtime Stories this past weekend when I was out shopping...I love old resale stores...anyways, I listened to it all start to finish and I appreciate its dreamy lushness so much more now that im older. <3