St. Paul, MN 10/08/15

anastaza

Ooh really? The blue one?

Sold

Yep!!! It was $40 at the shows I went to.

I still kind of want a Tom Tom original (http://patriciafield.com/products/tom-tom-fashions-bitch-im-madonna-tee), but that one is $80. Maybe someday!

Thank y

Wow! Anastaza, you are one hot lady! You have a beautiful figure! You are working that outfit! Glad you had a great time.

Thank you!!

Yes, I had an amazing time!

And thanks Skin, as well!!

I really want to wear that outfit again. Maybe it will be my Halloween costume. lol

Yep!!! It was $40 at the shows I went to.

I still kind of want a Tom Tom original (http://patriciafield.com/products/tom-tom-fashions-bitch-im-madonna-tee), but that one is $80. Maybe someday!

I just went for it but $53 shipping :( Still slightly doable but I doubt id wear it, I should get one from the show.

My dream would be for Madonna to somehow squeeze in a major award show during her tour and do Holy Water/Vogue exactly like on her tour.

The amount of headlines she would get. It would without a doubt be the performance of the night and blow everyone else out of the water.

if i could choose i would love to see her perform with her beautiful voice and surprise everyone. you want her to do what people think she's gonna do so they can whine again? why not let her show her talent & another side of her? people KNOW she loves controversy. that wouldnt be a surprise. going acoustic with a ukulele and a braid would be refreshing and a surprise

Oh where to begin. I drove up from Kansas City with my mom, and we arrived around 4pm. We stayed at the Holiday Inn right across the street from the Xcel center, and when we made it into the lobby to check in, we saw that the hotel was bursting with Madonna fans! We could also hear people playing her music in various rooms on the floor where our room was, so that was pretty fun. Lots of pre-concert partying!

Anyway, the show. First of all, I had MUCH better seats than the ones I had in Brooklyn (which were practically on the roof), so that made for a much different (better!) concert experience. We were just two rows up from the floor, to the right of the heart. We had a great view.

Opening video was amazing, even with the slight, temporary screen black-out glitch. I feel like I can watch it again and again and again and still see something new every time.

The biggest highlight for me was "Fever." A completely unexpected, beautiful surprise.

So sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well, but damn that woman is a trooper. Her energy level was maybe a little toned down, but she pressed on like the ultimate professional she is.

Lots of audience banter this time, too! Much more than in Brooklyn, I think. I LOVED that she acknowledged all of her fans that dress up like her for the shows, saying how creative we all are. :D

My mom loved the show, too. She loved M's performance, especially her ukulele songs. lol And she could not stop talking about "the guys on the poles, oh my god!" hahahahhaha

Yes, I'd have to agree that the "Illuminati" interlude is freaking incredible, and it practically makes your heart stop.

I wish I could remember more! I could barely sleep after the show was over. I maybe got 4 hours of broken sleep, and then had to drive 6.5 hours home. That was brutal. I'm still exhausted.

Also, I was really worried about my section wanting to sit the whole time, but they didn't! I stood the entire time and danced like it was my job. hahahhahahaha

I kept bumping into the poor lady next to me, though, oops. I apologized after the show.

And now I'm in a terrible post-concert depression, which is just silly because I have one more show in January (Tulsa).

OH! I didn't notice it in BK because our seats were so far away, but there were a LOT of people crowded around the front of the heart. Didn't seem like security cared much at all. hm.

Finally, here's me in my BIM outfit. Don't laugh.

madonnaconcert10.08.15.jpg

If I think of more to say about the show, I will post it!

Wow kick ass ! You look fierce.

Oh where to begin. I drove up from Kansas City with my mom, and we arrived around 4pm. We stayed at the Holiday Inn right across the street from the Xcel center, and when we made it into the lobby to check in, we saw that the hotel was bursting with Madonna fans! We could also hear people playing her music in various rooms on the floor where our room was, so that was pretty fun. Lots of pre-concert partying!

Anyway, the show. First of all, I had MUCH better seats than the ones I had in Brooklyn (which were practically on the roof), so that made for a much different (better!) concert experience. We were just two rows up from the floor, to the right of the heart. We had a great view.

Opening video was amazing, even with the slight, temporary screen black-out glitch. I feel like I can watch it again and again and again and still see something new every time.

The biggest highlight for me was "Fever." A completely unexpected, beautiful surprise.

So sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well, but damn that woman is a trooper. Her energy level was maybe a little toned down, but she pressed on like the ultimate professional she is.

Lots of audience banter this time, too! Much more than in Brooklyn, I think. I LOVED that she acknowledged all of her fans that dress up like her for the shows, saying how creative we all are. :D

My mom loved the show, too. She loved M's performance, especially her ukulele songs. lol And she could not stop talking about "the guys on the poles, oh my god!" hahahahhaha

Yes, I'd have to agree that the "Illuminati" interlude is freaking incredible, and it practically makes your heart stop.

I wish I could remember more! I could barely sleep after the show was over. I maybe got 4 hours of broken sleep, and then had to drive 6.5 hours home. That was brutal. I'm still exhausted.

Also, I was really worried about my section wanting to sit the whole time, but they didn't! I stood the entire time and danced like it was my job. hahahhahahaha

I kept bumping into the poor lady next to me, though, oops. I apologized after the show.

And now I'm in a terrible post-concert depression, which is just silly because I have one more show in January (Tulsa).

OH! I didn't notice it in BK because our seats were so far away, but there were a LOT of people crowded around the front of the heart. Didn't seem like security cared much at all. hm.

Finally, here's me in my BIM outfit. Don't laugh.

madonnaconcert10.08.15.jpg

If I think of more to say about the show, I will post it!

omg i love it!!!

I just went for it but $53 shipping :( Still slightly doable but I doubt id wear it, I should get one from the show.

WOW, $53 dollars?? Holy cow! :/