St. Paul, MN 10/08/15

anastaza

Got here thinking the show's about to start and read the comments and realize they are an hour behind :(

So then started googling to kill some time and found this article. This is such a sweet thing to do... I wonder if any other venues gave her a commemorative gift...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/10/08/xcels-mn-made-gift-for-madonna-includes-north-apparel/

That's pretty thoughtful!

There was a protestor at the Toronto show. He blamed her for the Mileys and Rihannas and called her the Queen Ho of Hollywood or something like that and said we all need to pray to Jesus :laugh:

Wish I could watch it with you all on the forum with the periscopes ( love doing that ) but at work and can only check in my breaks. :mellow: It is fun though checking later to see what or if Ghosttown or another song was chosen and who gets the banana. Hope all of you at the concert have a fantastic time.

Do I have to make a new rule on this forum that if members are reporting supposedly negative news that you must include proof? I don't think you're a troll, but stop posting hearsay stuff like this without receipts. It just unnecessarily riles people up here and looks like trolling.

. Yaaaas tell him hector !!!

Is this the first show to have protesters this time round?

Is the city so religious?

Now that i think about it, Toronto had the same type of protester (2 people) but I didnt think too much of it...they were your typical christians nuts warning you about the second coming or something like that (I'm used to seeing those, so i really never though of them as protesters and payed no attention to the point that I completely forgot until I saw this)

thanks!!!

there's a blank box on the screen, like in montreal. i wonder if technical issues tonite?

Do you mean the left screen? I saw it in some frames but I couldn't tell if it was because of the blocky nature of the LQ feed. :mellow:

This Carol idiot needs to stop showing up on every Periscope and bossing people around about how to hold their phones.

She's such a fucking tool, no one wants to hold and watch the screen for 2 hours while they're at the show if they have good seats.

This Carol idiot needs to stop showing up on every Periscope and bossing people around about how to hold their phones.

She's such a fucking tool, no one wants to hold and watch the screen for 2 hours while they're at the show if they have good seats.

ugh i thought the same! what a bitch she is to demand people who are enjoying the concert & sharing livestream