St. Paul, MN 10/08/15

anastaza

A friend of mine is going to this one. He's a casual fan and didn't care for Rebel Heart, so I will be interested to hear what he thinks of the show.

Thanks rebelvv, Stephen, Bill and whoop!!!

I'll be going with my mom, it's going to be our second time seeing her together! I know she's going to absolutely love the show.

I heard the tix sales in the city werent that impressive. Sad.

Do I have to make a new rule on this forum that if members are reporting supposedly negative news that you must include proof? I don't think you're a troll, but stop posting hearsay stuff like this without receipts. It just unnecessarily riles people up here and looks like trolling.

I heard the tix sales in the city werent that impressive. Sad.

You can see how it's doing for yourself on Ticketmaster.

Whilst there are a fair number of seats still available for this show, I'm sure once again it will be sold out or damn as near by showtime!!

The good news is that all the remaining US dates are doing very well.... So hopefully this will be an end to all the unnecessary freaking out! Lol.

En route from Michigan to Minneapolis right now! So excited I can't stand it. 💃🏿😍

Awesome!!! Safe travels to you!!

This is how it goes in every thread now:

Days leading to the show:

-OMG so many tickets left! It's not sold out. Will she cancel because there are still 200 tickets left?

-OMG the show is tomorrow and there are 50 tickets left

2 hours before the show

-OMG the show is about to start and judging by the blurry periscope there are tons of empty seats

During the show someone posts a pic of the venue at full capacity: THANK GOD IT LOOKS SOLD OUT

Guest Rachelle of London

-OMG so many tickets left! It's not sold out. Will she cancel because there are still 200 tickets left?

2 hours before the show

-OMG the show is about to start and judging by the blurry periscope there are tons of empty seats

During the show someone posts a pic of the venue at full capacity: THANK GOD IT LOOKS SOLD OUT

This is actually the script of one member in particular :lmao:

The exact words

:dead:

2 hours before the show

:rotfl: This is like every thread since the tour started :rotfl:

2 hours before the show

Thank you, that is exactly how these threads usually go

Then when the concert starts the scripts changes to something like this

I can see some bald spots

The crowd is dreadful, they are so old

So many miserable faces, some people are sitting down and not dancing all the time

Madonna should skip this town next time

Madonna is annoyed at the crowd

When watching it on the periscope though, Madonna is cracking jokes, being cheeky and fun and the crowd is making a lot of noise and seem happy.

Thank you, that is exactly how these threads usually go

Then when the concert starts the scripts changes to something like this

I can see some bald spots

The crowd is dreadful, they are so old

So many miserable faces, some people are sitting down and not dancing all the time

Madonna should skip this town next time

Madonna is annoyed at the crowd

All the while, we are watching it on periscope and Madonna is cracking jokes, looks happy and the crowd is making a lot of noise and look happy.

omg thank you. You just read my mind. I've been following the individual city tour threads and the last three what you posted is exactly true.

It is at the point of reading them, I'm not sure if they are jesting or not. Then it gets stale and depressing reading the posts. BUT when the show receives rave reviews from fans and critics and it is sold out, suddenly all is great as it should have been right before the show.