Toronto October 6

Brotherhood

the dress got caught in her shoe people....pay attention!!! she freaked out and screamed cause' she couldn't get up...

It was hard to tell on the Periscope! > :(

the dress got caught in her shoe people....pay attention!!! she freaked out and screamed cause' she couldn't get up...

i swear i can't make it out from the periscope. its so blurry. its like even worse than a 140p youtube video.

Wow, alls i have to say is my mind is officially blown from the show... somehow i ended up right by the heart for parts and was singing my heart out for the whole damn show.... she looked and sounded amazing.... Jesus Madonna Christ, it was awesome! I think most of the arena felt it and i definitely made sure to add my voice... and i screamed "Monty!" at one point and I swear he tilted his head in acknowledgement, haha... plus i saw Guy right before the show and caught eyes with him and gave him a smile but I didn't want to look like i was fawning, haha... anyway, seriously one of the best nights of my life!!!

It was my first concert alone, saw her already last night, with friends, bad seat. I am shy, I don't even post here but I'm lurking since 2004 or something, but tonight I went alone and had the best time of life! She changed me!!! I feel like a new happy person! I ended up 2 rows before her, I can die now or spread the happiness :)

It was my first concert alone, saw her already last night, with friends, bad seat. I am shy, I don't even post here but I'm lurking since 2004 or something, but tonight I went alone and had the best time of life! She changed me!!! I feel like a new happy person! I ended up 2 rows before her, I can die now or spread the happiness :)

I was alone too... sometimes that's the best to zone in on the Queen and just have those moments! She'll take you there!

Guest bluejean

Tonight was truly mind blowing.

Prior to the show I saw they had $90 tickets near the heart stage and while I already had 3rd row I bought a second ticket so I could move freely between 2 locations :lmao:

Anyway so 'Iconic' really is a performance of life as we all know. I filmed most of it this time. It's just... INCREDIBLE. Being in the 3rd row I could really see her face clearly, it's so exciting when she comes near you. Jesus.

'Body Shop' is so fucking cool.

'Deeper and Deeper' was a highlight for me on the first night and I went nuts again tonight but mid way I crept out into the corridor and went around to my seat near the heart. Which actually seemed alot closer in person than it was on the map. I was in fact allowed to move up toward the heart but only when she was on the heart stage. And boy did they enforce those rules :lol: The guy next to me in my heart seat said I came up on the screens many times :lol: I wish I saw that :lol:

For 'Heartbreak City' at one point Madonna was literally less than 2 meters away from me. It's true to say she looks older up closer but she really has the most beautiful eyes. And when she smiles she's so beautiful.

The speech before 'Rebel Heart' explaining the title was so beautiful last night and I actually really liked what she said so I made a video this time, except of course the speech wasn't the same. But this is what she said tonight:

"It's not just about being provocative, starting trouble and stirring up shit. It's about having a purpose, and it's about doing it with the right intentions and with a big heart. You can make all the trouble you want in the world but if you don't have the right intentions then you're just wasting your time. I know what it's like to grow up feeling lost and feeling alone and not feeling like you belong somewhere. When you do find your tribe you say A fucking men. There is a God, he does care for me and there is somebody for everybody in this world."

Anyway I sang every line of Rebel Heart at her and when she sang "Thought I belonged to a different tribe, walking alone never satisfied satisfied... tried to fit in but it wasn't me I said oh no, I want more, that's not what I'm looking for" she was looking directly at me and smiling!!! I almost died. It was like she knew that was the part of the song I love most. And she really does make eye contact with people on that heart stage. She touched afew people's hands, I couldn't get in close enough for that and I didn't want to be rude to those people who had been lucky enough to get the seats directly in front of the heart. I was VERY lucky overall with the seats I got for both shows as it was!

After that I went back out into the corridor to go to my seat in the 3rd row. And a woman stopped me and asked me if I was leaving and if she could have my floor ticket so she could get up closer to Madonna. So of course since I wasn't planning on going back to the the heart I gave it to her. For all I know she was in the nosebleeds so even though Madonna doesn't really go on the heart stage much after that it probably meant alot to her.

I already said this after the 3rd show but 'Candy Shop' really is a highlght. It's a Madonna classic now for me. It may as well of been a top 10 hit for all I care.

Overall I would say tonight was better than the first night. I think the crowds tend to suck up close but when you've got Madonna right up close within arms reach everyone just goes nuts. It seemed to be a younger crowd tonight too, I would say probably because they discounted alot of tickets to a price more affordable for students in their 20's and that sort of thing. Also alot more people dressed up.

Seriously though, it was incredible. How amazing for those it must be that have gone to her previous tours as well. She really is an amazing and inspiring human being.

Guest bluejean

Wow, alls i have to say is my mind is officially blown from the show... somehow i ended up right by the heart for parts and was singing my heart out for the whole damn show.... she looked and sounded amazing.... Jesus Madonna Christ, it was awesome! I think most of the arena felt it and i definitely made sure to add my voice... and i screamed "Monty!" at one point and I swear he tilted his head in acknowledgement, haha... plus i saw Guy right before the show and caught eyes with him and gave him a smile but I didn't want to look like i was fawning, haha... anyway, seriously one of the best nights of my life!!!

Did you think those tickets next to the mixing desk were much closer than on the map? I thought I was going to be further back but I was like 5 rows from the heart or something. Well in front of the mixing desk area.

Did you think those tickets next to the mixing desk were much closer than on the map? I thought I was going to be further back but I was like 5 rows from the heart or something. Well in front of the mixing desk area.

I was slightly stupefied when i located my seat.. i bought next to the mixing area but was well ahead of it.... and then everyone in my row just ran to the heart when Queendonnna came to it, and off i went... i was singing so loud.... i think i nearly lost it for 'Heartbreak City / Love Don't Live here Anymore"... so conceptual, so emotional.... my GOD!

I was slightly stupefied when i located my seat.. i bought next to the mixing area but was well ahead of it.... and then everyone in my row just ran to the heart when Queendonnna came to it, and off i went... i was singing so loud.... i think i nearly lost it for 'Heartbreak City / Love Don't Live here Anymore"... so conceptual, so emotional.... my GOD!

Wow are you guys on the left side? There is a guy with a cone bra that Madonna took notice. I was there at that side too!

Wow are you guys on the left side? There is a guy with a cone bra that Madonna took notice. I was there at that side too!

Right side.. lots of crazy people there... someone got carted out with a lot of security around him as i was shuffling near the heart on the right side, lol. It was the complete concert experience, haha

Apparently DrownedMadonna reported that Billy requested Take a Bow and Crazy For You but she said she would not perform them because they are "too slow" and "would put everyone to sleep."

:madgemanson:

that was so yesterday, we're in the here and now, lol focus.

Apparently DrownedMadonna reported that Billy requested Take a Bow and Crazy For You but she said she would not perform them because they are "too slow" and "would put everyone to sleep."

:madgemanson:

oh wow, I didn't catch that

OMG just got back!!!!! It was even better than last night!!!! She was less chatty during the first half but things really kicked up during the amazing medley and she rewarded us with Ghosttown :inlove: it was with the full band, not just with Monty, and it sounded like an anthem!!!!!!! It felt like a huge hit!!!!!!! So did Rebel Heart lol. Those songs got more attention than Who's That Girl or even Burning Up which is definitely one of the highlights. She was even funnier than last night - she was asking a guy in the audience what his sign was and he just said his name....and she was like uh I don't think we're compatible. I forgot what she said but it was so funny lol. Then later on in the show she saw him on his phone and she was like wait!! You're on your phone!! You don't love me!! You're not a rebel heart, you're a shit!!! F--k you!!! :lmao: and the unapologetic bitch was someone from Venezuela and didn't answer anything properly and she was like uh do you even speak English?

I was in the middle a few rows from the floor tonight and what a difference it made. The lighting just worked so much better and I got to see a lot of little details I missed last night in the nosebleeds. I saw maybe 3 dozen empty seats but it definitely looked full. And I thought HeartBreakCity was a little dull yesterday but loved it tonight. I think my favourite section is the third one - the run from La Isla Bonita to Lucky Star/Dress You Up is just ecstatic !!!!! I would compare it to the last section of Confessions for its sheer joy tbh. Oh and merchandise was selling out pretty quickly - they were running out of tshirt sizes before the show even started (at 9:25 - earliest start time yet?) and some of the programme stands only had a few left.

I think what makes this tour so special is that it feels like she's FINALLY realizing why she's so special and why she's truly the best - it's not necessarily the elaborate performances or the controversy or whatever - it's the music - her back catalogue is SO special and unique as pretty much all of her classics are about having a good time, being yourself, expressing yourself etc. It gives people so much joy. It kinda feels like she finally unlocked the secret or something and now she's celebrating it. This tour is just so effortless and joyous and perfect. I really hope she looks back on it as a very special show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aya and Bambi !!!!!!!!!