Toronto October 6

Brotherhood

Thanks Gemini for the fantastic photos :clap: Love them and so glad that you are your sister had a fantastic time. Loved reading all the reviews from everyone and how great is it that so many are wishing that there was another concert to go to. Bluejean, you seem hooked and you might have to come back to Australia in March to see her in your homeland now :laugh:

thanks guys. I specifically uploaded the pics for you guys today.

they are not great but they are not bad. im pleased with them.

Amazing pics!! I need to share on IG! Probably the best I've seen.

Thanks Gemini for the fantastic photos :clap: Love them and so glad that you are your sister had a fantastic time. Loved reading all the reviews from everyone and how great is it that so many are wishing that there was another concert to go to. Bluejean, you seem hooked and you might have to come back to Australia in March to see her in your homeland now :laugh:

Thanks jazzy jan. Now it's your turn !!!!!

In what way?

I met that guy Marcello before the show. I can't remember our exact interaction but he seemed like a well humored guy and I'm sure he found her comments funny too.

He didn't say "you are shit" to Marcelo it was a different guy, but yeah not a big deal

Gemini, your pics are AMAZING and BREATHTAKING !!!!!

Runa, they are fantastic. Gemini should be hired as a photographer on the tour ! Seriously, how beautiful is Madonna. Absolutely stunning in every way.

Runa, they are fantastic. Gemini should be hired as a photographer on the tour ! Seriously, how beautiful is Madonna. Absolutely stunning in every way.

Yeah !! Looks like professional pics. Wow !

Wow, your pics are AMAZING, gemini! My pics did not turn out well, and I was desperately trying to get a few whenever she came to the heart. But I also didn't want to spend too much time doing that - I just wanted to stand near her transfixed and sing along to those amazing songs.

wow. thanks so much everyone. i really didnt expect such kind compliments.

was just sharing the shots for the safe of sharing, i didnt think they were anything special.

We're just stating the truth ! :laugh:

You're really talented. Through your pics, we can clearly feel the energy of the show. That's pretty cool ! :)

wow. thanks so much everyone. i really didnt expect such kind compliments.

was just sharing the shots for the safe of sharing, i didnt think they were anything special.

your humble gratitude is just as special as your talent of capturing the moment.

Thank you. Wow. I'm still in disbelief of such praise of my pics. Im genuinely surprised by the response.

I was just sharing because that's what people do in here. I'm really glad and flattered that you all liked them.

Oh lord they are great! Ive only ever taken a couple of pics (theyve been outdoors, not in a show and they are crap. :( Blurred hot messes because I was excited. To have those pics you must be so proud.