Toronto October 6

Brotherhood

Guest Medoner

She looks so amazing its almost weird. In the best possible way. The hairs not changed much since mdna days but still she looks so different and just fresh all in all. Every outfit is a 10 too. Damn M

Edit - lol i had to say i LOVE the mdna looks too, sounded shady

Daniel from Venezuela needed to take his shirt off!

and

this tour makes me nervous for her (dress caught in shoe, stage pushing her, the cape, someone might slip on the banana peel) lol.

I get nervous when she and Marvin are on the staircase for HB City!

Fantastic pics btw, gemini!! :wow:

Incredible pics!!! Thank you :) She's so beautiful. My sister's objective opinion is that M's face/body looks more mature - fuller I guess - but in a great way. I think she means that M's face, body and energy are perfectly in tuned with each other right now - perfection :).

Guest bluejean

Just to clarify the whole "you are a shit" situation, that happened when she wanted to give the bouquet to this couple but another guy intercepted it and told him "it's not very nice, give it back" and the guy did....but then she went on and told him you are not a rebel heart you are just a shit ....it was funny but then I just though maybe it was too much

In what way?

I met that guy Marcello before the show. I can't remember our exact interaction but he seemed like a well humored guy and I'm sure he found her comments funny too.

Guest bluejean

image.jpg1_62.jpg

I swear this is thebest interlude ever. I loved it as much as when Madonna was on stage. I kind of wish she was there singing amongst it all.

The Messiah interlude is so beautiful. I didn't really get into the song until I heard it on the tour.

I wish she did a third night in Toronto. Slightly greedy on my part but it was so much fun. Maybe she will come back to NYC. I would love to see her there again.

Hearing Ghosttown live just proves that it should have been a worldwide smash. It worked brilliantly in a live setting.

Guest bluejean

This was the moment too she was reaching her arms toward us all around the heart. So fantastic!

Oh that last drum roll as it goes back into the last chorus!! And all the drums at the end. So good!!

Guest bluejean

God this is a new level of obsession for me. It's probably just as well I never saw her live prior to now or I may have just never left my house apart from when there's a Madonna concert :lol:

Guest bluejean

They're very good. You should see mine :lmao: One is just blonde hair flinging about :lmao: And I was extremely close.

Unfortunately I sold my good camera and was using an iphone.

I too wish there was a 3rd show, I cant believe on the way home my sister said, " if she had another show tomorrow I would totally go again, I don't care what they cost. it sucks we gotta wait maybe 3 more years to see her next tour stop ! what a show !!! "

the joke is she hasn't been to a Madonna show since Blonde Ambition !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHA :laugh:

Is she our newest loon ?

Guest bluejean

Bring her here to start her initiation :lmao:

Honestly what a show it is. Nearly every performance is a highlight, even the interludes. I'm obsessed. Possessed.

I think I will definitely fly to see her somewhere in the US in January if it coincides with time off with work.

Guest bluejean

I just can't imagine what it was like to see Blond Ambition or The Girlie Show. Or even Drowned World. ANY of those tours.

I have this weird thing about the Rebel Heart tour, because it's the first I've seen in person I have such a different view of it. I also have a different view of Madonna. I can't explain it. It's like she's more human now I've seen her in the flesh. Plus i think this is the most human she's ever been on tour. So much audience banter! Imagine when she does her scaled back shows.

haha. you might be a bit obsessed I agree. haha.

I saw the VIRGIN tour 30 years ago. wow. that's nuts.

I had front row and it was a surreal experience.

I must say that this rebel heart tour is perfection.