Toronto October 6

Brotherhood

Yeah Gemini......prob the best pics I've seen so far and that includes the pro shots! Stunning! Thank u for sharing! :)

I took pics and vids at the DC show and all of them turned out horrible!!

oh man!!! Gemini do you have Insta? You need to post them and tag her so everyone can see them!!!!! They're stunning!!!!

Yes. I have Instagram. But How do I tag her ????????????

?I'm not that clever with insta. I basically just post photography photos

My Instagram : joejoe613

Yes. I have Instagram. But How do I tag her ????????????

?I'm not that clever with insta. I basically just post photography photos

My Instagram : joejoe613

You go on one of your photos, select the ... on the right below the pic, go to edit, and you'll see a little person in the bottom left hand corner of the photo. Select it and you'll be able to tag her :)

I can't tell you how spectacular the show is, and I am so amazed that Madonna is still at the top of her game.

Her light shines brighter than ever. I also love all of the song selections for this show, it's definitely one of her best.

And you really feel that she's giving her all as usual. It was surreal. What an incredible evening.

My friend and I were saying today that we're still swooning over the show. I was on such a high for 2+ hours that everything after feels so underwhelming. haha

Her light shines brighter than ever.

Yes!!! And it just feels so effortless. She really is the greatest star ever.

I went with a close friend who's a casual fan and she cannot stop talking about how spectacular it was. She's an ESL teacher and was telling the kids in her class about it (they're all >10 years old and freshly immigrated) and they were all like OH MY GOD!! MA-DON-NA!!!! SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!

My friend and I were saying today that we're still swooning over the show. I was on such a high for 2+ hours that everything after feels so underwhelming. haha

I feel the same way. I can't stop thinking about it

image.jpg1_74.jpg

OMG !!!!! MADONNA USED MY PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM !

but i didnt get credit for taking it becasue she reposted it from someone that reposted/screenshot nabbed it from somewhere else.

very cool !!!! im so happy regardless!!!!!

Wow! I saw that pic when she posted it. I love it. Congrats!

I love it when celebrities use our pics or quote us. I remember Anderson Cooper read one of my tweets on air. It does feel amazing. But Madonna using your pic - that is a whole other level of awesome!