Toronto October 6

Brotherhood

I have afterglow today. What an incredible show. No one does it like madonna. Incredible.

I wish there was a third show I would go again. I took some pics with my new cam. Will post them here a little later.

This show looked amazing!! Glad everyone had a wonderful time! And that UB fan moment was absolutely hilarious. :laugh:

she was asking a guy in the audience what his sign was and he just said his name....and she was like uh I don't think we're compatible. I forgot what she said but it was so funny lol. Then later on in the show she saw him on his phone and she was like wait!! You're on your phone!! You don't love me!! You're not a rebel heart, you're a shit!!! F--k you!!! :lmao:

OMG I need video for this part. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Before what song this happend?

OMG I need video for this part. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Before what song this happend?

It was after Material Girl!!!!

I forgot to mention earlier that she did some ntp for Hard Candy gym and when she tossed the bouquet to a couple after Material Girl, she was like so are you gonna exchange rings? And they were like we're getting married in Vegas. And she was like how unique....and romantic! :lmao:

One joke I missed from the first night was during Music, when she sang uh, uh, uh and said something like you never know what that means...you can be in pain or you can be in ecstasy....but I guess Toronto wouldn't know.

Yeah she was so effing funny for the UB moment... she had me in hysterics for so many moments... i think one her dancers missed when she threw back the instrument or whatever it was and she asked the crowd whether he should live or die??? haha So then she asked the crowd to pick between the two. A lot of people cheered when she asked if he should die (lol) but of course we all cheered the loudest when she asked if he should live. And she was like, "good, he needs to do the rest of the show", haha

Haha god she's amazing!!! Every show needs to be on DVD!!

That Marcelo guy must have felt like the luckiest guy there :). "You are a Marcelo" hahaha. He was the running joke. Yes, we need a dvd of each show. I don't even remember all the humour - too much. I love M.

Doesnt she yell "I'm caught" ? :)

maybe, she is shouting something like this, the cabel of the micro had caught her highheels or so. Kinda funny, I am still laughing out loud.

oh I kinda miss those 2 seconds her doing the duck dance at the beginning of UB. She did it some time ago, which was quite funny

maybe, she is shouting something like this, the cabel of the micro had caught her highheels or so. Kinda funny, I am still laughing out loud.

oh I kinda miss those 2 seconds her doing the duck dance at the beginning of UB. She did it some time ago, which was quite funny

I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the dooooor!

Just to clarify the whole "you are a shit" situation, that happened when she wanted to give the bouquet to this couple but another guy intercepted it and told him "it's not very nice, give it back" and the guy did....but then she went on and told him you are not a rebel heart you are just a shit ....it was funny but then I just though maybe it was too much

Then she went on saying how her humour doesn't always translate. And immediately after caught Marcelo on the phone and thats when she told him "fuck You" and mentioned how men have short attention span :lol:

Daniel from Venezuela needed to take his shirt off!

and

this tour makes me nervous for her (dress caught in shoe, stage pushing her, the cape, someone might slip on the banana peel) lol.