For those who went to the CT...

Iconic Fetus

How epic was to listen her sign I Feel love? And then LAV on that shit? Did she went very high on it?

And how epic was the Live To Tell performance?

Ya'll were prepared? Spoiler free? Did we had spoilers back in 2006 for Opening Night?

I want all the tea ☕

I wasn't at any M forums at the time, so my only spoilers were some general press. I was seeing Confessions in Rome, which was truly epic in itself (her first time back since her early nineties debacle with the pope) so everyone knew about the cross before. But the entire show was magic, I was unprepared for I Feel Love, fantastic. Live To Tell I had goosebumps all over, it felt like a piece of history through so many ages..... I don't remember LAV any different than the CT dvd. I still feel it's her most cohesive tour, everything flowed. And that especially Rome was something out of this world performing it there.

I was spoiler free .. which is surprising since I'm such a spoiler whore now lol. I was blown away by all of it. It was an incredible presentation of her music mixed with visual candy and expertly delivered. She looked insanely good too. That equestrian look! My friends and I left the arena soaked in sweat from dancing. I've been a M fan since way back in 1984 and CT is my favorite tour.

Yes, there were some spoilers, but I don't remember seeing actual footage of the show. I remember seeing rehearsal pictures and the cross being made. ...out of plywood. LOL. I didn't know it was going to be a hybrid of a cross and a disco ball. Genius!

I was on the forums a lot back then, and that's all I remember.

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the cross, to be honest. I didn't know if it would work.

But then, when I saw it and she came up slowly. I thought it was spectacular. I had total goosebumps.

I caught a gold balloon.

I was in the forum back then with a different username and I remember when the cross was revealed in rehearsal photo...it was a tiny wooden cross I think,it caused some meltdowns

The morning after she played her first NY show,she made it on the front cover of the New York Post with the photo of her on the cross!

it wss incredible,simply incredible.I saw her in bercy,and,it probably will be her best tour for me, along with MDNA's.the opening was incredible,with the horses sounding,and as yousaid like.a virgin was great,it made me feel a little bit of vertigo looking at her,so close,so high.Live to tell was way more amazing than it looks on the dvd,so spectacular and meaningfull.although,probably,my favourite moment is a simple one:let it will.be,madonna dancing with a chair...

I was spoiler free apart from the same as Webo girl. There were fans sneaking into the rehearsal at the arena. We saw about 20 seconds of Jump from a camera phone and heard lucky star.

It was amazing, went a few times. In Prague I fell down the stairs from top to bottom trying to grab a baloon (even though I had one from the UK) Smashed my nose, got held up by all worried fans and hobbled back up dancing with blood down my face Ive still got a scar. :lol: Im quite good with pain so didnt give a shit but worried a lot of people. Classy bird I am.

My ex loved and said it was the best thing he'd ever seen and he was a right moaning twat so that tells you something.

although,probably,my favourite moment is a simple one:let it will.be,madonna dancing with a chair...

Like it Or Not was with the chair and she was solo with Let It Will Be(with a cowboy hat)right?

Had some idea about the setlist from internet at the time, but did not know how the show looked visually.

In my opinion, being surprised made the experience more special!

Admit that took a beer and piss break during live to tell. :chuckle:

i don't know if i was blown away..i just expected M to be good and artistic and thats what she gave. don't care for the disco ball but i like the opening on the screens

if it wasn't for those I'm not sure if i'd love it that much.

its all about live to tell&isaac

How epic was to listen her sign I Feel love? And then LAV on that shit? Did she went very high on it?

Ya'll were prepared? Spoiler free? Did we had spoilers back in 2006 for Opening Night?

I want all the tea ☕

I knew all of the spoilers, I always like to be prepared. I even had the studio version of the Confessions You Thrill Me - I played that just as much as Future Lovers/I Feel Love. Even though I knew everything, I was on a whole 'nother level that night. When that disco ball opened, she was gleeming, and her smile was intense. I Feel Love was more than epic. LAV looked high. LTT was so touching. I had a lot of happy tears that night. The *only* annoying thing was we were not allowed to go up to the stage until the balloons dropped during Hung Up. So many people went right ahead of me, as I was not expecin git. It was a big space between the floor and the stage. I did bring home a gold balloon, happily.

It wasn't that epic live. The opening is so INCREDIBLE that that was just another part. Love that opening

About the cross, i found it a but static, to be fair. I love the song so much, and i think that being on that cross was less dramatic, even though they thought that the cross would add so much dramatism. I prefer when Madonna moves instead of being nailed to props.

I went to the birthday show at Wembley was right in front of the catwalk.

The whole thing was amazing. I thought the crowd were fab and she was spot on all night

The moment she came out that disco Terry's Chocolate Orange it was electric .

It's my favourite M live experience. She was right in front of me for Sorry& Like a virgin & Lucky star. I remember the sound of the horses hooves being beating the ground being very loud. Her energy does not translate right on the dvd. Let it will be was incredible. The cross was really impressive live because it was taller and bigger than i expected it to be.

But i enjoyed Sticky and sweet 2009. I hated it in 2008 when i saw it in Nice but absolutely loved it the next year in Bercy (where i saw all her tours since blond ambition).

I truly believe Madonna is best enjoyed in an arena. Stadiums in general are a nightmare. I'm a bit off topic sorry.

It was by far her best tour ! I remember it was the first time I saw her that close and that amazed me ! I was wearing a disco ball hat and I had a 10 seconds moment with her looking at me in the eye during ROL ! I will never forget that ! The show was a perfect mix of old and new songs and for the first time in her career when she started singing get together she looked so happy and not that much focused on what she was supposed to do . A bit like the RH tour. It all felt like if you were in a great studio 54 night ! I remember how hot it was in the arena. I remember too seeing a lot of pictures of the show on another site before I saw it live. So it was mostly a surprise to me . Great memory !

Such wonderful memories! It's still my favorite tour experience. I won front row tickets through Madonna's website for the first Boston show and it was amazing. It was the closest I'd gotten to her (up until this latest tour). Her getting down on her knees in front of us with her guitar frenzy during ILNY...she looked down and winked at me once while she passed by at one point...and the best was during the Hung Up ending when she held the microphone down for us to sing into. Had tickets for the next night too in the loge so was able to get a full view of everything from further back.

And the performances...Future Lovers blending with I Feel Love...Live To Tell on the cross...The Forbidden Love hand movements...High-kicking it in Let It Will Be...Like It Or Not and the chair...Humping the boom-box during Hung Up...Saturday Night Fever meets Music...the Erotica/You Thrill Me disco lambada...so many fantastic moments...

(And I still have the gold balloon too!)

Such wonderful memories! It's still my favorite tour experience. I won front row tickets through Madonna's website for the first Boston show and it was amazing. It was the closest I'd gotten to her (up until this latest tour). Her getting down on her knees in front of us with her guitar frenzy during ILNY...she looked down and winked at me once while she passed by at one point...and the best was during the Hung Up ending when she held the microphone down for us to sing into. Had tickets for the next night too in the loge so was able to get a full view of everything from further back.

And the performances...Future Lovers blending with I Feel Love...Live To Tell on the cross...The Forbidden Love hand movements...High-kicking it in Let It Will Be...Like It Or Not and the chair...Humping the boom-box during Hung Up...Saturday Night Fever meets Music...the Erotica/You Thrill Me disco lambada...so many fantastic moments...

(And I still have the gold balloon too!)

First row! That's awesome. Nice story.

It wasn't that epic live. The opening is so INCREDIBLE that that was just another part. Love that opening

About the cross, i found it a but static, to be fair. I love the song so much, and i think that being on that cross was less dramatic, even though they thought that the cross would add so much dramatism. I prefer when Madonna moves instead of being nailed to props.

This is basically how I felt. I was very slightly underwhelmed by the second act. It was all about the rock and disco acts for me :wow:

For all the gold balloon catchers:

image.jpg1_zps1fakkqye.jpg

:drool:

EXCEPT FOR THE CROSS AND THE BALL I WAS SPOILER FREE.....AND THE CONCERT IN ROME WAS EPIC!!!!! GREAT SHOW....

I wasn't at any M forums at the time, so my only spoilers were some general press. I was seeing Confessions in Rome, which was truly epic in itself (her first time back since her early nineties debacle with the pope) so everyone knew about the cross before. But the entire show was magic, I was unprepared for I Feel Love, fantastic. Live To Tell I had goosebumps all over, it felt like a piece of history through so many ages..... I don't remember LAV any different than the CT dvd. I still feel it's her most cohesive tour, everything flowed. And that especially Rome was something out of this world performing it there.

I was in Rome as well, front row!

That tour and that specific concert were amazing.

I knew everything about the tour, but it was still incredible. No spoilers could prepare you for the epic-ness of it!

:drool:

EXCEPT FOR THE CROSS AND THE BALL I WAS SPOILER FREE.....AND THE CONCERT IN ROME WAS EPIC!!!!! GREAT SHOW....

I was in Rome as well, front row!

That tour and that specific concert were amazing.

I knew everything about the tour, but it was still incredible. No spoilers could prepare you for the epic-ness of it!

ROME Confessions was PURE MAGIC!!!!!!

I had general admission and ended up some meters left of the end of the runway. I saw Pedro Almodovar arriving :laugh:

By the way, how did you get home? It took us the whole night with the taxis refusing to go to Stadio Olimpico and spontaneous demonstrations in front of the night buses..

I want all the tea ☕

I went to opening night in Los Angeles with a friend. He and I weren't aware of any spoilers, so we went to the show with zero knowledge as to what was going to happen. When "I Feel Love" came on, he and I screamed at the top of our lungs. And stupid me, I didn't realize until that moment that "Future Lovers" was sampling "I Feel Love" on the COADF album.

When "Live To Tell" started, everyone went ballistic upon hearing the opening notes of the song. Then, when she rose from the ground on that giant disco ball crucifix, the entire arena immediately became quiet :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think everyone got a little nervous as to how provocative that entrance was. Eventually, once she started singing and we saw the message behind the imagery and performance, we were all reminded again of her brilliance. "In the evidence of her brillance..."

"Like a Virgin" was a blast and she sounded amazing. "Erotica/You Thrill Me" was phenomenal. The entire concert was amazing!

I saw footage from the opening night and decided I absolutely couldn't miss it! So I was overjoyed when Japan was announced, being the closest place to travel from Australia. First time seeing her live since I was a kid in 1993 so it was life-changing! Like A Virgin brought back great memories and Live To Tell brought me to tears. That version of Erotica was also an amazing surprise. Still my favourite tour :p

I was at the first Montreal show since M. did not visit Toronto that year. The opening was the most epic opening ever! The way the disco ball opened up was amazing. I was sitting right next to the left side ramp. Lots of action went on there :). Like a Virgin was fantastic. She came up with her cape on that side too. I enjoyed the choreography. My eyes were kind of glued to Sofia. I loved what she did on the cage - like she was spider woman. And then those guys scaling the arena. The whole show was fabulous - can't beat disco and rock Madonna. Only complaint that night was there seemed to be distortion of reverb or something going on with the acoustics at the Bell Centre. I don't think they got it perfect that night.

I went opening night in L.A.!!!!! First and last time that I have been at a M covert on opening night! It was Magical! The opening is amazing! :)

I s my third face M show after BA and GS!