Post photos of your Madonna rooms, walls, etc...

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

My bedroom in 1985! All four walls - even the air conditioner vent - i sliced up the Angel single cover so when it closed, it was flat and fabulous!!! :lol:

CQe-i9RUkAAkKy4.jpg

:bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

Damn thats fucking awesome

:lol:

those are my closet doors. like i said, all 4 walls were wallpapered madonna. and this was only 1985...it continued!!!

Guest Medoner

My friend drew madonna for me as a graduation present this spring, its on my wall. I'll up it when im bothered to learn how to upload pics here haha. Shes excellent at drawing

Bow down to the King! You're the king, Pud.

That Star Hits in the upper left corner of the wall...with the green sweater. I still have that.

I don't have any pictures of my bedroom from way back then. But I took these pics the other day while I was doing inventory of my cassettes. These are just a few, I haven't found them all...

image.jpg4_zpsdtm9hukd.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsjx5edgdu.jpg

webo_zpsljmdrbln.jpg

I love all your pics, Pud and Webo Girl!!

And I thought I had lost my copy of "Sex," as well, but found it recently and it is now in a very safe place THANK GOD.

Okay, pic below is from 88/89 (summer). We had just recently moved into our new house, and my mother did not want me putting holes in the walls, so she limited my Madonna pictures to my closet. :/ Otherwise, my walls would have been covered.

9682ABB3-5C18-4298-8B30-B7BA15971443.jpg

Awesome, Anastaza. ^^^^ I love those pics.

My mom said the same thing to me, She said, "you're not using thumb tacks for those are you?" :lol:

I went through many packs of Blue Tack.

Awesome, Anastaza. ^^^^ I love those pics.

My mom said the same thing to me, She said, "you're not using thumb tacks for those are you?" :lol:

I went through many packs of Blue Tack.

Oh that Blue Tack!!! I think my friend used that for her posters, as well. Pretty sure I used tape for mine.

I wanna see more pics!! :D

My bedroom in 1985! All four walls - even the air conditioner vent - i sliced up the Angel single cover so when it closed, it was flat and fabulous!!! :lol:

CQe-i9RUkAAkKy4.jpg

:bow:

Fantastic Pud. I had virtually all of these pictures and posters as well in my bedroom. I used to play the piano and my Mum would come in and sit on the bed to listen and said she would listen to me play while looking at Madonna everywhere. She loved Madonna too so was happy. I had 2 walls covered with Madonna.

I'm so sad I didn't take a pic of my childhood bedroom. Mines looked exactly yours Barney and Puds. My sister was fan, shared bedroom so I had her all over my walls.

Here is me and my M collection circa 1998ish :lol:

2hx1tsi.jpg

k170w2.jpg

OMG, the Madonna Scrapbook. I totally forgot about that book and just had the most wonderful flashbacks to reading it when I was a teenager. Awesome pics and collection!

^ You look fabulous. Love the 90s.

Thanks Jacket! Me too, an amazing time for M fans

OMG, the Madonna Scrapbook. I totally forgot about that book and just had the most wonderful flashbacks to reading it when I was a teenager. Awesome pics and collection!

Isn't it great? I remember drooling over all the memorabilia pics in it and dreaming of having that stuff, before the days of being able to look everything up on the internet. I still drool over those memorabilia pics haha!

Thank you!