Deeper and Deeper copyright issues

Macromad

It's a shame. The same thing happened with Like a Prayer during the MDNA Tour. They removed the muting once the tour ended, and I'm sure the same will happen with Deeper and Deeper.

Have they been muting the audio of any other songs?

It's a shame. The same thing happened with Like a Prayer during the MDNA Tour. They removed the muting once the tour ended, and I'm sure the same will happen with Deeper and Deeper.

The only other song they do it to is Candy Shop [x]

They also muted the Vogue performances with MDNA

Some of the youtubers who have been muted will upload to their Daily Motion account, which does not mute them - I have been going there for D&D on this tour

It's not all the Warner stuff...just two songs - Deeper and Deeper and Candy Shop.

They do this with each tour now it seems. MDNA it was LAP and Vogue. RHT it's DAD and Candy Shop.

Then they unmute them after the tour is over.

Weird.

Maybe im way off but could it possibly be due to parts of the original song being used as backing tracks? You can even hear Niki&Donna's vocals ...

Candy Shop also uses parts of the album version too i noticed...

Just guessing really

I can't tell you how much I love the Deeper and Deeper performance, and how true the song is to the original. Always wanted to see the album version done live. A dream come true.

I think that in 1994 she and Shep were sued for undeclared samples in Fever and Deeper and Deeper. I think it was settled out of court. Maybe it had something to do with that?

I think that in 1994 she and Shep were sued for undeclared samples in Fever and Deeper and Deeper. Maybe it had w something to do with that?

Wasn't it Tony Shimkin or something that got a bit butthurt?