Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

I'm still waiting for a Madonna live in NYC DVD release. It HAS to happen one day!!

Sorry, a little off topic but I'd LOVE to see the full VT live from MSG '85......I know it's gotta be in the vaults somewhere.

Not to go off-topic, but does anyone know why HBO didn't pick up RIT for live broadcast? Was the DWT broadcast a flop for them?

It was planned to broadcast one of the shows on TV. However, negotiations with TV network CBS fell through when it didn't want to comply with Madonna's demand to air for more than 2 hours and commercial-free.

http://www.mad-eyes.net/tours/re-invention-tour/details.htm

As for HBO, i believe it was around that time that they stopped broadcasting live shows, DWT had 5.7M viewers wich was very good, The Girlie Show attracted 5.4M, Blond Ambition 8M, Confessions 4.6M on NBC.

It was planned to broadcast one of the shows on TV. However, negotiations with TV network CBS fell through when it didn't want to comply with Madonna's demand to air for more than 2 hours and commercial-free.

http://www.mad-eyes.net/tours/re-invention-tour/details.htm

As for HBO, i believe it was around that time that they stopped broadcasting live shows, DWT had 5.7M viewers wich was very good, The Girlie Show attracted 5.4M, Blond Ambition 8M, Confessions 4.6M on NBC.

Also ir was after janets superbowl titty , so everyone was afraid of live television

We are only halway through the tour... She has second part of us leg, asia and australia coming next year... With Maybe some changes to the show... So plenty of time to record the dvd

true but i just cant imagine her taping it in asia or australia

It would be very interesting if she decided to film the show here.

Me too!!! Her crotch needs to be reunited with the Puerto Rican flag again!!!

I'll go insane!

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind something like IGTTYAS with professional footages of Iconic/Holy Water/Deeper And Deepr/Dress You Up/Candy Shop/Material Girl, with the CD including all of the acoustic performances.

Imagine a LIVE CD of

True Blue

Who's That Girl

Secret

Frozen

Drowned World

Ghosttown

Don't Tell Me

Like A Prayer

Rebel Heart

La Vien En Rose

:drama: