Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

but seriously where did this rumor come from?

The Mexico rumours are not more than assumptions made by fans on this very board, and I'd really like it to happen. We'll see about it next week... there's something that tells me she won't be filming in any of the Asian countries anymore so Australia sounds plausible.

As long as there's no overediting or unnecessary added effects I am happy to wait till 2020 for this dvd

This show is so worth it

I wish she would go back to a simple GS tour filming style

Her concerts are amazing on their own, no need for all those effects

It spoils everything

They were not all top notch. There were so many instances of slow mo for no good reason. She's doing a little leg movment - let's put it in slow mo! I cringe at the beginning of Get Together where they merge her face with the background. It looks so cheesy. And they ruined Hung Up, especially the climax breakdown in the middle with the constant fades. Hung Up looked a million times better as filmed at the EMAs and Live Earth.

Everyone has different opinions, but I love the effects on the Confessions DVD. Jonas Akerlund can do no wrong in my book...... well, when he's not rushed. Jump and Celebration would have been good with more time and planning.

I didn't mind most of the Confessions effects - I just didn't like when she/the dancers were multiplied and mirrored during Get Together, and too much of Let it Will Be had that cutout filter. I don't really mind the MDNA editing either (apart from not showing the screens during the GGW dance breakdown and full shots during Gang Bang that showed the blood splattering), but Sticky and Sweet is the most flawlessly edited one imo

I was referring to the S&S and MDNA dvds. Particularly MDNA, I understand the intended cinematic effect but it really spoiled so many parts of the actual visual experience. And the defective discs .... such a pity, MDNA is a majestic, colossal tour. Less is more

Exclusive rumour from www.madonnasuedehead.cum:

The Greenland shows will be filmed. :clap:

Please stop spreading wrong information. We all know the DVD is going to be filmed live from Saturn (although additional footage from Jupiter might be used too).

Where did you hear that?

Someone on my Facebook said live nation Mexico confirmed it but I couldn't find which is why I came here thinking someone could confirm or deny it...I don't think it's true.

Someone on my Facebook said live nation Mexico confirmed it but I couldn't find which is why I came here thinking someone could confirm or deny it...I don't think it's true.

it is a great place to tape! madonna knows that so maybe it is true