Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

i dream of madonna to become the first major performer to film her show as a 360* film from multiplie angles. It would be awesome. I would love to watch the show via Head-mounted display - just imagine.

Nah they didn't with mdna. And they used footage from everywhere

Yes, they did. This was the sign outside Stade de France:

617334440.jpg

And for Miami, they announced on her website and facebook.

Guest Rachelle of London

What I meant was that the footage was filmed from everywhere but they didn't have that sign up at every show did they?

What I meant was that the footage was filmed from everywhere but they didn't have that sign up at every show did they?

They only make these announcements when they use cranes, which will obstruct peoples views.

Every tour she's ever done -- with the sole exception of RIT -- has been released for home video, regardless of whether it was broadcast on TV or the internet.

By all accounts, the MDNA release was a hit for Interscope. There's absolutely no reason to think RHT won't get a release as well.

Indeed, if there is a broadcast then it's certain to be released. So it's more important to hear news about a broadcast deal first...

But was it really a hit for Interscope? I thought it didn't sell much and in the US they didn't even sell the live album separately. 3 years later RHT is likely to sell a lot less.

But was it really a hit for Interscope? I thought it didn't sell much and in the US they didn't even sell the live album separately. 3 years later RHT is likely to sell a lot less.

I was thinking the same! How was this a hit for Interscope? Edited by Bat-Fan

Every tour she's ever done -- with the sole exception of RIT -- has been released for home video, regardless of whether it was broadcast on TV or the internet.

By all accounts, the MDNA release was a hit for Interscope. There's absolutely no reason to think RHT won't get a release as well.

I'm not worried about Interscope not wanting to release a DVD, I'm more sceptical about Madonna's willingness to do so. Last time she instagram-filtered her face into oblivion and now she's 3 years older. What if she's just too self conscious about aging?

I'm not saying the thing made Interscope a fantastic sum of money, but they made money off it without having to do a thing for it. It was one of the best-selling concert DVDs of the year, and it wasn't even released until September, IIRC.

I'm not saying the thing made Interscope a fantastic sum of money, but they made money off it without having to do a thing for it. It was one of the best-selling concert DVDs of the year, and it wasn't even released until September, IIRC.

yeah that is good

I hope she's aware that she's gorgeous and has nothing to worry about? I want all the upclose shots that we can get.

YES :thumbsup:

if any other tour, we would have heard something by now.

There's 33 shows left, there's plenty of time....in MDNA we heard about the Colombia rumour when she was already in the US leg of the tour, then Miami was confirmed.....

In the other hand, my favorite venues for the DVD are all gone, except Mexico (which won't happen)

Hoping for Puerto Rico now

There's 33 shows left, there's plenty of time....in MDNA we heard about the Colombia rumour when she was already in the US leg of the tour, then Miami was confirmed.....

In the other hand, my favorite venues for the DVD are all gone, except Mexico (which won't happen)

Hoping for Puerto Rico now

why eont mexico happen?

I don't really care where it is filmed as long as it is not edited to pieces.

Also I hope that they put all the UB videos on (especially the famous UBs) and all the extra songs that she has and will do!!

If they do that then I will be happy