Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

Although i love her work on mdna, i really hope she doesnt edit it and stuff cuz that process took FOREVER!!!!!!!!

the logical choice is an asian show. some place where it hasnt been filmed before. she doesnt like repeating herself?

Although i love her work on mdna, i really hope she doesnt edit it and stuff cuz that process took FOREVER!!!!!!!!

the logical choice is an asian show. some place where it hasnt been filmed before. she doesnt like repeating herself?

I second Asia!!!

I have a strange feeling this tour will not be released on Blu-ray/DVD. I hope I am wrong! I guess it depends whether the show is broadcast on TV or over the internet later on.

I bet it'll be shown on TIDAL before anywhere else

I wonder if it's in the contract thing she signed

Guest bluejean

Oh please. The show will definitely be released.

In reality it doesn't even matter where she films it. Does anybody apart from us hardcore fans really even think/know/care that MDNA was filmed in Miami? It's not written anywhere on the box and parts of it were filmed in Paris and South America or something...

I have a strange feeling this tour will not be released on Blu-ray/DVD. I hope I am wrong! I guess it depends whether the show is broadcast on TV or over the internet later on.

why do you think that?

Oh please. The show will definitely be released.

In reality it doesn't even matter where she films it. Does anybody apart from us hardcore fans really even think/know/care that MDNA was filmed in Miami? It's not written anywhere on the box and parts of it were filmed in Paris and South America or something...

Not particular where it was filmed , but everyone can see the difference of the audience On the S&S and mdna dvds

The last three consecutive tours have been pro filmed and released. I doubt they would stop that trend this time. (At least they better not).

Not to mention, every Madonna tour has been pro filmed and released in some form (two tours got docus with select performances, and the first tour was edited). But other than that...every single Madonna tour has been filmed and released in some way, with the majority being full show films. I doubt that trend would stop.

And I think she and her team know that not only does the tour showcase another context of her work (that I am sure she wants people to eventually see that didn't come to the tour, considering how much she puts into these shows)...but each tour release acts as its own advertisement for the next tour.

So I just saw a comment from a fan on FB who said "Just spoken to a cameraman who said they're filming for the DVDs at multiple locations including here in Glasgow. Not long now till the queen arrives !!".

Mess. I really hope the footage will be handled better than the last DVD.

Every tour she's ever done -- with the sole exception of RIT -- has been released for home video, regardless of whether it was broadcast on TV or the internet.

By all accounts, the MDNA release was a hit for Interscope. There's absolutely no reason to think RHT won't get a release as well.

So I just saw a comment from a fan on FB who said "Just spoken to a cameraman who said they're filming for the DVDs at multiple locations including here in Glasgow. Not long now till the queen arrives !!".

Mess. I really hope the footage will be handled better than the last DVD.

that must be a joke, it is a horrible idea. I can already see the going back and forth with shots of her in the matador outfit and the dress in Rebel Heart. Edited by Bat-Fan

Guest Rachelle of London

Don't they have to put up a sign if it's filmed for DVD. GP will have to be told I believe so if anyone has a problem with being filmed?

Nah they didn't with mdna. And they used footage from everywhere

i havent notice any pro cameras anywere?

Pro cameras at every show so far. All that screen footage is full HD.

What no-one has noticed yet is extra cameras on cranes. They can/will use the regular HD footage filmed every night (as they did for MDNA DVD) but at some point a camera on a crane will have to happen, to capture those sweeping wide shots that are essential. Didn't spot anything extra like that in Glasgow.