Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

btw i changed my mind about paris. it would be special to experience but perhaps a little strange to film that one for the dvd and the mood will be strange like someone said. could be very good, but i think some people may not show up.

I disagree about Paris.

I think this show will make history and the energy will smash the ceiling. And it's going to be very emotional.

A real celebration of life.

I'd like to be there...

I disagree about Paris.

I think this show will make history and the energy will smash the ceiling. And it's going to be very emotional.

I'd like to be there...

I think some people may not show up but it will be magical and amazing. im considering buying a ticket because I know it will be special. however, i dont know if making a dvd there is a good idea.

Guest Rachelle of London

I disagree about Paris.

I'd like to be there...

It'll be amazing!!!!! I cant wait

She always seems to decide these things at the last minute. The Girlie Show was going to be filmed in Mexico and then scrapped for Australia at the last minute, which pissed off HBO. (CNN even did a report on it!) Rumor had it she was considering a bunch of different venues before settling on Lisbon for RIT. She wanted MDNA filmed at one of the South American dates before settling on Miami.

I really hope it's Mexico.

Strange I prefer concerts filmed in foreign countries if the artist is American. And of course I love seeing non-American performers filming their shows stateside.

I like DVDs from more authentic places like Buenos Aires... When show somehow connects to the place, it becomes magic... I hope she can find something like that Miami was a very bad choice for me...

Define authentic

She needs to film at the KFC arena and make mariah jealous

MADONNA LIVE! YOUVE HAD STICKY AND SWEET, NOW GET EXTRA CRISPY AND SPICY BUCKET OF A TOUR..

YUM! REBEL HEART LIVE! A ZINGER TOWER OF A CONCERT!

She needs to film at the KFC arena and make mariah jealous

Mariah would be SO jealous!

MADONNA LIVE! YOUVE HAD STICKY AND SWEET, NOW GET EXTRA CRISPY AND SPICY BUCKET OF A TOUR..

YUM! REBEL HEART LIVE! A ZINGER TOWER OF A CONCERT!

Complete with 11 herbs and spices!!!!! :D (and biscuits, I hope)

Did you not hear. The tour has already been filmed in Cologne on the first night. The audience will be edited in later. She will also have to replace some of the performances, since she was not "on form" because of jet lag. The "do you understand English comment" stays in though!

I like DVDs from more authentic places like Buenos Aires... When show somehow connects to the place, it becomes magic... I hope she can find something like that Miami was a very bad choice for me...

Define authentic

How come multiple locals and dates aren't filmed like the olden days? Blond Ambition in Japan, Italy, and France. Girlie Show in Japan and Australia.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Japanese TV may push for a live broadcast??

Yes it's a long shot but still one can dream right??

Guest gang bang

Did you not hear. The tour has already been filmed in Cologne on the first night. The audience will be edited in later. She will also have to replace some of the performances, since she was not "on form" because of jet lag. The "do you understand English comment" stays in though!

I Heard that ..but who knows