Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

Guest gang bang

lets just hope there will be a dvd!

of course , there will be a DVD

MDNA Tour sold 700k , between the álbum and Video

Madonna is still having a loyal fan base

I expect at least 350k for the video

hope Rebel heart tour will be released as DVD+cd in order that the cd sells more

When was the last time she released a DVD everybody loved? DWT?

These are not my opinions but what I remember people complaining about: (I agree at some extent)

Confessions - it was over edited and too many effects

Sticky - The vocals were awfully edited

MDNA - besides the technical issues it was the Instagram filters and multiple shows merged

Well there was no close up shots in DWT, plus the awful hair style, and the recording hardly captured the beautiful lighting, only the blue lights!

The issue is far too much playing around in the studio......it's not an album it's a live concert.....and so much is stripped out in order for it to look better....

The MDNA was such an incredible show visually, it didn't need all the effects, the staging was spot on throughout, impressive enough but it was turned at times, into an art-house project.....

It was difficult to watch, it was over-edited which in my opinion made it lose much of its authenticity....

It's not like it was a cheap concert that needed "spicing up" it was a production masterpiece that just needed the camera shooting with some effects here and there perhaps to emphasis its brilliance.

I hope with this DVD, as the show itself is very stripped down and all about the stunning vocals, gets a stripped down DVD without all the razzle dazzle.

Sticky DVD was great as a concert film and don't you motherfuckers forget that. Never mind what you thought of the show itself. As a tour film it's great.

It's brilliantly captured that's for sure but then again so was Confessions.

Confessions was another technical masterpiece a la MDNA show, but it contained just the right amount of effects to capture it without going over board.

I hate when they process her voice. I want it full and raw !

It will be very interesting to see how they edit her voice on this DVD.

She has put so much effort on her vocals and arrangements this time......it will be sacralige to start messing around and trying to perfect it....

The whole essence of this show is natural and fun.

Guest gang bang

Confessions DVD is a piece of art and her magnum opus. I don't know anyone in real life who dislikes it!

Confessions gave Madonna her last Grammy

I don't mind fx, they were done well for RIT documentary esp for NKM. Constant quick edits though drive me nuts. I still haven't bought MDNA bc of it which is sad bc I really want it. I like the way WTG Tour was shot, nice long stretches of, you know, Madonna performing.

Remember that thread we had which showed some gorgeous pro shots of M singing Vogue and GAYLUV. Wish so much they had used those.

my top 5:

1. Blond Ambition Barcelona

2. Confessions

3. DWT, despite that dreadful hair

4. Sticky

5. RIT unofficial video. you feel the live atmosphere which M obviously didnt like and prohibited to be released

When was the last time she released a DVD everybody loved? DWT?

These are not my opinions but what I remember people complaining about: (I agree at some extent)

Confessions - it was over edited and too many effects

Sticky - The vocals were awfully edited

MDNA - besides the technical issues it was the Instagram filters and multiple shows merged

Both the Confessions Tour and the S&S special were played to death over here, i remember A&E doing an excellent promotional campaign for CT, the day after the broadcast everyone was talking about how amazing the show was on tv and radio...

With S&S i expected people to complain or at least mention how weird her vocals sounded but nothing of that sort, i truly feel these are details only big fans care for...

With MDNA, some of my friends commented on how annoying the editing was, with no shots lasting more than a blink of an eye...

Personally, i love the way they edited and presented DWT, CT, and S&S...

The MDNA Tour editing is atrocious, the amazing backdrop during Girl Gone Wild was all lost, the horrible Instagram filters and the huge contrast on her face. It's ridiculous. Bring back Akerlund is what I say as I love Confessions. It had it all and truly captured the feel of the concert. So many angles captured and close ups of Madonna. Amazing!

DWT had a filter applied to it for home video. Watch the HBO version and see how gorgeous it actually is withoutit.

TGS is in desperate need a of a remaster. It mixes PAL and NTSC video footage.

I love the S&S DVD it brings back memories of seeing the show live. Her vocals sounding can match her backing band's sensibilities.

I will forever miss the musicians she hired for Erotica / Girlie Show. They brought her music to life and let it stay there.

I will forever miss the musicians she hired for Erotica / Girlie Show. They brought her music to life and let it stay there.

Amen!

Just a few minutes ago, i watched some bits of the Girlie Talk mtv special, and she mentions how amazing her band is

6:20

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-_JC0bwW4

I bought the mdna tour dvd but I get more kicks from youtube segments of the show

bc it reminds me more of the real thing

same with RIT Lisbon..

CT and S&S DVDs are the best in my opinion. If you like a live feel with no special effects i would watch blond ambition japan, it has many long shots, many close-ups. also sound quality and picture quality is better than the nice show. Also her voice is much better than the nice show.

Amen!

Just a few minutes ago, i watched some bits of the Girlie Talk mtv special, and she mentions how amazing her band is

6:20

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-_JC0bwW4

90's interviews with Madonna are the best things in life ever! Unfortunate she did not follow through with using live musicians to build an album from scratch.