Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

I dont think the problem is the number of show as long they are in the same place, not in miami/paris/olimpia and those instagram filter, the heavy contrast

But the audience was dead in Miami. The original plan was to record it in South America, but they cancelled that and decided last minute to do Miami. It seems to me that after the Miami fiasco they had to shoot another date to help cover the shitty audience and whatever tech problems they had.

They also used footage from a Paris recording for the first section, which was shot in completely different cameras!

It's not so much the "Instagram filters," it's the quick editing, the horrible sound, the change in camera quality, the choppy speeches, and continuity errors in outfits...., it was just very messy. The whole thing removed the serious dramatic aspect that was present in the concert.

That concert didn't deserve a release like that.

But the audience was dead in Miami. The original plan was to record it in South America, but they cancelled that and decided last minute to do Miami. It seems to me that after the Miami fiasco they had to shoot another date to help cover the shitty audience and whatever tech problems they had.

They also used footage from a Paris recording for the first section, which was shot in completely different cameras!

It's not so much the "Instagram filters," it's the quick editing, the horrible sound, the change in camera quality, the choppy speeches, and continuity errors in outfits...., it was just very messy. The whole thing removed the serious dramatic aspect that was present in the concert.

That concert didn't deserve a release like that.

The audience was dead because she was almos 3 hours late lol

I agree with all that u said

I wish that maybe one day lt leaks the full dvd from paris

Mexico is probably out because its the first show after a longer break. I think Paris would be nice to fit with the romantic theme. Maybe film one from 2016 if there are changes. Hong Kong would be amazing since she hasn't been there, Australia would be nice since its been so long, but I was under the impression that if your show gets taped some of the view is blocked by the cameras and it can be annoying.

I think Australia will be the choice to pay her fans back over there..

Do you think Japan might get its own broadcast the way it did for WTG BAT and GS??

or are those days over??

Do you think Japan might get its own broadcast the way it did for WTG BAT and GS??

or are those days over??

It didn't happen for Confessions so I'd say yes, those days are probably long gone.

I hope this time they won't use an iPhone 3 to record the sound/music. The whole MDNA experience has been completely ruined by the awful sound quality.

It should be in Asia but as usual it'll be somewhere boring that Guy O suggests to her (as usual) like London or some other boring Northern European audience.

Oops I didn't know I couldn't talk about

*DOORSLAM*

It should be in Asia but as usual it'll be somewhere boring that Guy O suggests to her (as usual) like London or some other boring Northern European audience.

Oops I didn't know I couldn't talk about

*DOORSLAM*

I was thinking the same. And afterwards they will put fake claps and cheerings like in MDNA

My bet is Bercy too since they remade it and the new arena is set to open this month with a (controversial) new name "AccordHotels Aren POPB", ugly isn't it ? (Bercy came from the name of the village it's built on and no longer exists, it's part of Paris now).

The new arena exteriors

5080193_520347e8-57cd-11e5-8770-00151780

My bet is Bercy too since they remade it and the new arena is set to open this month with a (controversial) new name "AccordHotels Aren POPB", ugly isn't it ? (Bercy came from the name of the village it's built on and no longer exists, it's part of Paris now).

The new arena exteriors

5080193_520347e8-57cd-11e5-8770-00151780

That's really beautiful!

But I wish she records next year because she will change some things until there. If she had recorded MDNA in Europe we wouldn't have Love Spent!

I was thinking about Barcerlona too, I mean there's a whole Spanish-themed section, she evens says 'Barcelona' instead of 'London' during Dress You Up so I guess it's a possibility. La Vie en Rose from Paris would amazing but isn't that too cliché? Shakira did that already :laugh:

Please don't let Akerlund edit this dvd. He is perfect for video clip, but the lives he edited are frenetic, not more of 2 sec per plan. Too fast, in that way you loose the essence of the live concert.

I think Madonna is to blame here for being too self indulgent and going over board on the effects, filters and stills.

It's my gut-feeling it was her in charge rather than Auckland in producing what we got rather than a typical live showcase.