The Merchandise

Guest bluejean

So incredibly disappointing.

Thanks for reminding me...I still have yet to receive my pre-sale gift, for the Toronto show back in October.

Who do I contact for that?

I was wondering about that too.

Guest ditaluver

I smelled 2. I have no idea which cause they were not labeled and the girl working had no idea either. I think they smelled very light and sweet. It was a very nice fragrance, not over powering.

okay people i need to vent.

madonna.com online store is a fucking hot mess.

over 2 months ago i ordered the pillow, blanket, calendar and towel in one order.

firstly every item has been shipped separately and i have only got 2 so far!

the towel isnt even a fucking towel. its a HAND TOWEL. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SUN BAKE ON A FUCKING HAND TOWEL?!!! ugh.

that black rebel heart is the biggest piece of SHIT ive ever bought. for the price you would think it would be a nice normal pillow. NO, IT IS SHIT!! they didnt even stitch it properly its a fucking mess.

my presale gift was the poster and it came torn and bent in the corner.

needless to say i have sent them a lengthy email asking for a new poster and to reimburse me for that piece of shit pillow.

this is not the first time i've had to complain to them either. fucking useless as tits on a bull.

I ordered 5 things Carly & only received the Tour Program. I've questioned other fans & they all say they waited months, even up to 6 months for stuff to arrive. Obviously it's not a priority for them, yet they could make so much money.

Yep, even in big business there is little intelligence.

I smelled 2. I have no idea which cause they were not labeled and the girl working had no idea either. I think they smelled very light and sweet. It was a very nice fragrance, not over powering.

I find it odd that they do not list the name and scents of the candles. It's not like they have to post the ingredients.

I ordered 5 things Carly & only received the Tour Program. I've questioned other fans & they all say they waited months, even up to 6 months for stuff to arrive. Obviously it's not a priority for them, yet they could make so much money.

Yep, even in big business there is little intelligence.

That is a disgrace