The Merchandise

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

Christ. There is ALOT of different stuff. And some really cool stuff too!

Does anyone have a complete list with pictures and prices? Or do I have to wait til Monday :lmao:

^I'm definitely going to buy the mesh tank too! I checked and I couldn't find it on the online store. I love red and black together topped with man candy:

tumblr_nvaxayvnev1spd2u0o1_500.jpg

^I'm definitely going to buy the mesh tank too! I checked and I couldn't find it on the online store. I love red and black together topped with man candy:

tumblr_nvaxayvnev1spd2u0o1_500.jpg

Yes.

I decided to wait until after the show in Chicago to buy the tour book, mug and a few items...big mistake. They were all sold out of the posters, tour books, mugs....now will wait for the Houston show!

Ha no they used to have it under the mens section as well I think. But don't worry--it's unisex! Mine fits great and it's american apparel and not that cheap ass brand she uses for the tshirts :lol:

The merchandise is selling out so fast on this tour - I wanted one last thing (the Joan of Arc) poster and figured I'd get it in Atlantic City - and of course waited until the end of the show because I didn't want to hold it all night - well, sure enough it was sold out when I finally made it to the front of the line - I bought the mug (another extremely popular choice - it was like everyone in front of me was buying one and I thought that would be sold out when I got up there but it was the post that was gone. I ended up buying the poster online. I bought so much stuff this time around - the merchandise is great! But, get it when you can because it goes fast.

Guest bluejean

I never saw that.

I just bought the blue tshirt with the Madonna outlines on them. I like it cos you can wear it without spelling out that you're a screaming queen :lol:

I also bought the Rebel heart Joan of Arc Tour tshirt for my Mum with the sword. And a tour program. It's a pity the VIP gift book won't be posted for afew months. Did anyone get a copy at all at any of the shows or do we all have to wait?

Guest bluejean

I don't know what it's like in other cities but once the show is over if you walk out of the venue they will not let you back in to buy merch.