VIP package gift?

loowee

In Cologne, the first show, they told us they were going to ship the book to our home address. I was thinking it was the TOUR book and not this ! Now I'm going to reconfirm they have my correct shipping address.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ditaluver

It looks interesting. What are all those extra things in the pockets???

tour flyers, tour costume sketches and repicas of all tour tickets. HOWEVER i didnt get a BA tour ticket. but 3 fucking WTG tour tickets. i wonder if every book is missing the BA tour. talk about an over site

tour flyers, tour costume sketches and repicas of all tour tickets. HOWEVER i didnt get a BA tour ticket. but 3 fucking WTG tour tickets. i wonder if every book is missing the BA tour. talk about an over site

Same here. 4 WTG, no BAT. Luckily I still have my original BAT ticket.

Me & funkydita were shocked when we got this book 4 Free, in a special Red Rebel Heart bag,

with our Early Entery ticket. It's easily the best TOUR MERCHANDISE Live Nation has ever produced.

It's creative, gorgeous, well researched & complete...it even looks expensive. It almost makes no sense.

That's how good it is... :D & I'm not even the merchandise type...I gave away my MDNA watch 2 minutes

after I got it :D But this book... :inlove:

There are a heap of these available on eBay. Most have insanely high asking prices, much higher than the auctions are reaching, so I'd say there will be a lot available for reasonable prices fairly soon (unless people are happy to hold on to them for a while until demand rises).

It's kind of like with Superstar was released in Brazil - the single was selling for ridiculous prices initially (upwards of 50 euro) and now you can get it at Lucky Records in Paris for 10 euro! I wish the same would happen for the Celebration pop up box set (which I got to see in person for the first time in Paris...and I want it so badly!!!).

I've yet to open my EE gift, but from what I've seen, it really is magical!