What Madonna needs....

mad4mad2

Everything she needed to do this era she did. A great album that she put her blood, sweat, tears and heart into. I mean how many songs did we get? Too many to count! How many promo appearances and performances did she do to promote the album? More than she's ever done. And yet people are still bitching about what she should and shouldn't do. Ridiculous.

Stop worrying about charts and sales and ENJOY the era! It's actually one of the best eras ever and I highly doubt we'll get another one like it.

+1

I'd like to see a new boytoy. They seem to keep her creative juices flowing.

Someone over 60 this time and already famous...that may actually have a chance of working, although it probably wouldn't give us the best new songs. :)

For the next Album/Era that is.

New Management

New Team

New Ideas

New look

New Record company

New fans(she desperately in need of more streaming points)

Do you Agree?

No, I do not agree.

Everything about this new era is perfect - what's to change?

I DO, however, agree with those who said Hector should get rid of this attention seeking troll who posts nothing but shit stirring nonsense :goodbye:

Who cares about streaming points? Streaming doesn't give M-$ money.

I'll buy her singles that will give her money and listen to that instead of streaming her songs which most likely doesn't pay her a damn.

And I'll buy her albums, DVDs, go to her tours. Who cares about streaming? :lmao:

so this made me think

what do you guys think? should madonna go the RnB/funk style (Bedtime Stories) or folk/experimental/electronic? (AL/Music/confessions)

or just something very different and do a ROL or LAP (or even AL & erotica in a way) and surprise us ( creating musically something a lil "risky" which could be amazing?)

so this made me think

what do you guys think? should madonna go the RnB/funk style (Bedtime Stories) or folk/experimental/electronic? (AL/Music/confessions)

or just something very different and do a ROL or LAP (or even AL & erotica in a way) and surprise us ( creating musically something a lil "risky" which could be amazing?)

She's done quite a bit of R&B flavored stuff on the last three albums. I don't see her doing more of that next. She seems to really love her acoustic guitar these days so I see her incorporating that more somehow. She mentioned how much she liked James Blake so maybe something like his stuff. They should collaborate. I also would like to see her do something with Grimes so I guess I vote for folk/experimental/electronic!

so lets turn it into a little game... lets say she is thinking about making an experimental/folk/acoustic record, should she go brunette or change her style?

even on instagram she seems a little more safe. no controversies on instagram yet lately (only the feet rub one but she obviously didn't see that coming and it was just the media trying to give her a hard time) she's also very charming and lovely on her rebel heart tour.

so lets turn it into a little game... lets say she is thinking about making an experimental/folk/acoustic record, should she go brunette or change her style?

even on instagram she seems a little more safe. no controversies on instagram yet lately (only the feet rub one but she obviously didn't see that coming and it was just the media trying to give her a hard time) she's also very charming and lovely on her rebel heart tour.

People get very worked about her changing her look, but that's not so important to me. I think she looks great blonde, and I prefer her that way rather than dark personally. I think she was more into changing her look when she was younger as way to find herself. Now that she is happier she seems less likely to change her look so radically. But then you never know!

I don't think she is sitting there saying I have to be safe now and not offend anyone on instagram. I think her attitude on this tour is just a natural outgrowth of where she is now in her life. But who knows how she will be feeling when she gets around to doing her next album? I guess she will direct a film next, so the next album may not be coming for awhile.

since watching her frozen performance I'm so desperate for a song (and video) as beautiful as that.. wasn't it perfect? :) something like that would be amazing. just when it comes to art and impact and how beautiful it was, not a copy of the song of course ;)

since watching her frozen performance I'm so desperate for a song (and video) as beautiful as that.. wasn't it perfect? :) something like that would be amazing. just when it comes to art and impact and how beautiful it was, not a copy of the song of course ;)

I think she nearly equalled it with Messiah, and I am a HUGE Frozen fan. Love that side of M's work!

I think she needs to just do whatever she does, to be honest. It's worked perfectly for more than thirty years. (Not saying I don't enjoy reading people's thoughts, because I do).

It's radio and media that needs to bloody change, be gone with their ageism and Madonna hatred.

This era has been wonderful! Madonna has survived and delivered over 30 years without fans input.

I think she achieved that with Ghosttown - beautiful song and video.

It's radio and media that needs to bloody change, be gone with their ageism and Madonna hatred.

This era has been wonderful! Madonna has survived and delivered over 30 years without fans input.

Yes, imagine if Madonna listened to her fans for suggestions. She would be a mental wreck with all the conflicting opinions and advice. Love that she does exactly what she wants to do and always have.

I agree. There seems to be so many experts out there telling her what she should be doing. Maybe that's why 'Arioso' leaked. :tongue:

She's been doing this for a long time. I think she knows what she's doing.

For the next Album/Era that is.

New Ideas

New look

New fans(she desperately in need of more streaming points)

Do you Agree?

MZ6WEAp.gif

I think she achieved that with Ghosttown - beautiful song and video.

Yes, imagine if Madonna listened to her fans for suggestions. She would be a mental wreck with all the conflicting opinions and advice. Love that she does exactly what she wants to do and always have.

yeah but frozen had something magical didn't it? theres a reason why even metal fans love this song. its so gothic but not in that typical way. its classy goth and a little middle eastern

Guest Rocco Papa

I just want her to take her time for the next album

And no hitmakers please , this doesnt work for her

Her biggest success are when shes doing something different than the rest

First of all, I'd say a year is a pretty long time to make an album. It looks like she did take her time. I don't think this album was rushed at all. And she's worked with hitmakers her entire career. She worked with Nile Rodgers, Shep Pettibone, Dallas Austin, Babyface, Dave Hall, Nelle Hooper, David Foster, etc. All of them were the hitmakers of the moment when Madonna worked with them. I, personally, don't think working with Diplo, Kanye, and Avicii is any different from what she's always done.