New TIDAL concert event?

Will be October 20th at the Barclay's arena in Brooklyn. Madonna, Rihanna and the Frenchies Indochine.

Not sure this is true. She has a concert on the 19th in San Jose and then on the 22nd in Glendale. So I dunno. Lots of flying back and forth.

PureCharts is full of shit (and they are huge Madonna haters), I will never trust them, more so when they report something out of nowhere :smile:

ew news sites that are haters of an artist. they should always be neutral. reminds me of celebbuzz & billboard. if they're the only ones saying it (and they hate her) then i think they are just assuming shit. tidal didn't say anything&i think they talked about beyonce performing.

The show is happening - with or without M.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6714555/beyonce-jay-z-usher-prince-nicki-minaj-barclays-center-tidal-october-20

Beyonce, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Prince and More to Storm Barclays Center for Tidal Celebration

By Billboard Staff

| September 30, 2015 10:27 AM EDT
beyonce-mia-2015-billboard-650_0.jpg
  • 1.404 k

Tidal, the "artist-owned" streaming service launched by Jay Z on March 30 of this year, has announced a big celebration they're calling Tidal X: 1020. The blowout concert will take place Oct. 20 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center that will feature Jay Z, Beyonce, Prince, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Lil Wayne, T.I., Fabolous, Thomas Rhett, Damien Marley, Indochine, and Hit-Boy, among others that will be announced ahead of the concert.

Tickets will be available at 12PM ET today for Tidal subscribers, with a general on-sale beginning Friday at 12PM ET. Prices for tickets range from $74 through $244.

Proceeds from the concert will be donated to organizations "dedicated to advancing positive community relations and effecting systemic change for the development and sustainability of just societies, this inaugural event’s philanthropic focus." The disbursement of the funds will be overseen by The New World Foundation, a New York-based organization which partners with various philanthropic initiatives.

• 3 weeks later...

and what about this? can someone explain what is that? are we getting RHT livestrem. when? i'm so confused :D

"#RebelHeartTour is on the West Coast- so we will be tuning into the #TIDALX1020 livestream….we are there in spirit! Make sure to watch on TIDAL.com!" -Madonna
12112119_10153696116819402_2922912211963