MadonnaNation.com Forums
Je5u5

Christina Aguilera thread 🍊

Icykiller    0

Lol, back to her latin propaganda?

Not even a song in Spanish could save her career now, me thinks. Remember that horrendous "Perou me acuerdoh deh teeeh" song... Ugh! Disgrace!

Maybe she should do another Xmas album and try to compete against Mariah and Kylie :rotfl:

Guest gang bang   
Guest gang bang

her last hit was Say something ...it was a hit because her too ..and she won a Grammy

my LEGACYtina is the only has been who can win a Grammy

ULIZOS    0

I seriously had NO idea she released an album named Lotus :lmao: Or maybe I did and just completely forgot

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

Ohhhh! I thought that was another single. Didn't know about that album either. Thought Bionic was the last one

Paul Wade    0

Great voice BAD attitude! Karma called Christina baby and she said you're a CUNT!!

Larkspur    0

I'm amazed at what a women gets just for not being an ass kisser or not pretending to be in a good mood. "Oh Christina ignored me when I said hi to her at a party." What a horrible horrible woman.

Meanwhile people are hard pressed to criticise women who actually go out of their way to hurt people or are flat out phony. As long as they hide it or pretend that they love everyone all is cool.

I still don't understand what Christina has actually DONE to be worthy of so many put downs.

I hope for her success.

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

I'm amazed at what a women gets just for not being an ass kisser or not pretending to be in a good mood. "Oh Christina ignored me when I said hi to her at a party." What a horrible horrible woman.

Meanwhile people are hard pressed to criticise women who actually go out of their way to hurt people or are flat out phony. As long as they hide it or pretend that they love everyone all is cool.

I still don't understand what Christina has actually DONE to be worthy of so many put downs.

I hope for her success.

She's terribly rude, it's not because shes a woman, shes just a horrible person. Her and her ex husband were arrested for spitting at a waitress in LA. Many celebs say shes rude too. Mary J Blige said Xtina has the worst attitude out of anyone shes ever worked with. I like her music but she doesnt come across as a nice person at all.

Larkspur    0

She's terribly rude, it's not because shes a woman, shes just a horrible person. Her and her ex husband were arrested for spitting at a waitress in LA. Many celebs say shes rude too. Mary J Blige said Xtina has the worst attitude out of anyone shes ever worked with. I like her music but she doesnt come across as a nice person at all.

She was arrested for being drunk. I don't know anything about a waitress.

I am aware of what Mary J. Blige said and it's not that I don't think she hasn't done or said rude things. It's just that I feel I can see where a lot of behaivor comes from.

Christina's insecurities and attitude only affect her well being.

I can't comment on the waitress because I don't know anything beyond what you told me.