MadonnaNation.com Forums
Je5u5

Christina Aguilera thread 🍊

15 hours ago, Anne said:

What a coincidence that she suffers from the same allergic reaction as Madonna ...

Wish she does a proper comeback and does a worldtour...I really miss her xtina era.

SOmehow I did not get used to girls like Rita, Ariane and Gaga cheapments

Yikes. Christina actually thought this was a good picture of her?

I don't know what she did to her face but she should have left well enough alone.

Anyway, I miss Xtina being on the scene. I hope she releases new music soon.

I tried to watch her older videos from the '90s...couldn't bear to finish any of them. They were soooo boring, sooo unexciting! :gross::grr: SPICE GIRLS own the '90s pop forever sorry!

52 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The first 30 seconds of "Say You'll Be There" video > Cuntina's entire videography 

Oversinger, overpraised and overweight at least every 2 years or so. And now she became so irrelevant that NBC won’t even allow her to come back to The Voice. But it’s for the best, that poor red chair must’ve endured a lot of excessive farting and bloating thanks to her yo-yo diets. It was more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture.

20 minutes ago, Marco said:

Oversinger, overpraised and overweight at least every 2 years or so. And now she became so irrelevant that NBC won’t even allow her to come back to The Voice. But it’s for the best, that poor red chair must’ve endured a lot of excessive farting and bloating thanks to her yo-yo diets. It was more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture.

She did an online vocal lesson or some shit like that didn't she? :lmao: 

On 14/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

She did an online vocal lesson or some shit like that didn't she? :lmao: 

I'm Still On My Prime.gif