MadonnaNation.com Forums
Je5u5

Christina Aguilera thread 🍊

15 hours ago, Anne said:

What a coincidence that she suffers from the same allergic reaction as Madonna ...

Wish she does a proper comeback and does a worldtour...I really miss her xtina era.

SOmehow I did not get used to girls like Rita, Ariane and Gaga cheapments

Yikes. Christina actually thought this was a good picture of her?

I don't know what she did to her face but she should have left well enough alone.

Anyway, I miss Xtina being on the scene. I hope she releases new music soon.

I tried to watch her older videos from the '90s...couldn't bear to finish any of them. They were soooo boring, sooo unexciting! :gross::grr: SPICE GIRLS own the '90s pop forever sorry!

52 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The first 30 seconds of "Say You'll Be There" video > Cuntina's entire videography 

Oversinger, overpraised and overweight at least every 2 years or so. And now she became so irrelevant that NBC won’t even allow her to come back to The Voice. But it’s for the best, that poor red chair must’ve endured a lot of excessive farting and bloating thanks to her yo-yo diets. It was more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture.

20 minutes ago, Marco said:

Oversinger, overpraised and overweight at least every 2 years or so. And now she became so irrelevant that NBC won’t even allow her to come back to The Voice. But it’s for the best, that poor red chair must’ve endured a lot of excessive farting and bloating thanks to her yo-yo diets. It was more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture.

She did an online vocal lesson or some shit like that didn't she? :lmao: 

On 14/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

She did an online vocal lesson or some shit like that didn't she? :lmao: 

I'm Still On My Prime.gif

erm, she's doing a tribute to Whitney on the AMAs

Same old ratty shit face and over singing. Such a pretentious, vapid, American Idol ish performance. Awful zzz lol Stay flushed X-Tina. You werent missed. 

well, it was effective in the sense that it made me miss Whitney :queenbitch:

did she borrow Julianne Hough's face? :chuckle:

Posh Spice being compared to this annoying screamer? Please. Victoria Beckham is as interesting as watching paint dry.

Why are the press making out P!nk was being shady?

If you watch the whole video, P!nk was clearly enjoying the performance. No shade at all.

She looks amazing. Yes this wasn't her best but she was OK. Good job X. She was nervous af. 

She tried and failed miserably. As usual, her oversized ego made her believe that she could sing this song in the same way as Whitney. If she had accepted her vocal limits, she could have given a touching adapted version. She's her own worst enemy.

31 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

She tried and failed miserably. As usual, her oversized ego made her believe that she could sing this song in the same way as Whitney. If she had accepted her vocal limits, she could have given a touching adapted version. She's her own worst enemy.

This. It was unwatchable. 

10 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Same old ratty shit face and over singing. Such a pretentious, vapid, American Idol ish performance. Awful zzz lol Stay flushed X-Tina. You werent missed. 

True and God those lips! :ohgoodgrief:

Yeah so Christina's Whitney tribute was NOT the business. She looked and sounded a hot mess. I guess all those years of oversinging and straining has finally done her voice in.

Tragic.

And this chick has the nerve to teach online master class vocal classes? Ha! These people who are paying for her to teach them need to ask for a refund! Chile, I would NEVER take lessons from her.

Her technique is horrible. 

I rhink people are being far to harsh on Christina. Sure, she goes overboard with the vocal acrobatics, but the girl can sing.

It goes without saying that she can never perform those songs as good as Whitney... but who could?  Mariah's voice is a mess these days and Celine is busy recording her new English album.  None of todays pop princess's measure up, so there's really no one else who could've done it.

Yes there are.

Ariana Grande could have done a better job for one if you want to talk young pop stars.

There are also MANY r&b singers who  I'm sure most on this board haven't heard of who could have done Whitney justice. Deborah Cox, Cece Winans, Tamia, Chante Moore, Monica, Keke Wyatt, Kelly Price, Celine and yes Beyonce come to mind as being those who could have done a proper tribute. Mariah would have done a better job. Though her voice isn't what it once was, she still sounds better than Xtina does.

Most of the singers I named (aside from Beyonce, Celine and Mariah) don't have the name recognition that Christina does so I guess that's why they weren't chosen but there are certainly others that could do Whitney justice.

No one can sing like Whitney in her prime but there are singers who could have done a decent job.

This tribute should have been a medley featuring several artists instead of Xtina doing it all by herself. Her voice is simply not in shape to take on Whitney's songs.