MadonnaNation.com Forums
Je5u5

Christina Aguilera thread 🍊

Je5u5    0

At this stage she certainly belongs here?

Last top 10 was in 2008 and hasn't toured since the Back to Basics era. Now she's a TV judge and probably can't even get a Vegas residency.

Trash bin.

karbatal    0

No please...

I really suffer thinking they are in the trash bin. they still give such great moments!

Please mods, don't let this forum happen. It's unbearable. Who's next? Will somebody tell me that Sam Fox belongs there? She, being the Queen of the Pegasus Galaxy?

ULIZOS    0

Remember BIONIC? :rotfl:

:dead: Mirror mirror who's the sexiest of them all MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dead:

Guest Medoner   
Guest Medoner

Holy shit i laughed my ass off at this threads name. Just a fool of her last album is actually a great song ive been playing it a lot lately.

Guest gang bang   
Guest gang bang

her last top 10 was her feat with Pitbull

thing that she and Kesha got

not Jlo, neither shitkira , or in the latin market , paupérrima couldn t get a boost on sales with her feat with Pitbull

so Xtina was a factor for that hit and she owned the song ...

..but yes she is a has been

like Autotune spears

Barney    0

her last top 10 was her feat with Pitbull

thing that she and Kesha got

not Jlo, neither shitkira , or in the latin market , paupérrima couldn t get a boost on sales with her feat with Pitbull

so Xtina was a factor for that hit and she owned the song ...

..but yes she is a has been

like Autotune spears

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Guest gang bang   
Guest gang bang

who remember this crap , the lowest pitbull s video ..views , oh I forgot that paupérrima is not competition to Thalacha and la Chuzman on YouTube , not even with Pitbull haha

shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Medoner   
Guest Medoner

:dead: Mirror mirror who's the sexiest of them all MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dead:

Omfg im fucking dying laughing at this!!! Having a re listen of vanity after like 5 years and its so bad

ULIZOS    0

Omfg im fucking dying laughing at this!!! Having a re listen of vanity after like 5 years and its so bad

She even had the audacity to have her son or daughter chime in "it's you, mommy!" :dead:

If I were him (I think the child is a he) and I heard that 20 years later I would never ever forgive my mom.

Jazzy Jan    0

She even had the audacity to have her son or daughter chime in "it's you, mommy!" :dead:

If I were him (I think the child is a he) and I heard that 20 years later I would never ever forgive my mom.

:lmao: I know, so funny. Poor kid. That Vanity song is so bad with lyrics like "I'm not cocky, I just love myself" and we know she is taking it all so seriously.

ULIZOS    0

I know so many years have passed, but I just cannot get over her home

793771-christina-aguilera-house.jpg

Jazzy Jan    0

I know so many years have passed, but I just cannot get over her home

793771-christina-aguilera-house.jpg

We have to face up to it, Christina was amusing because she was so over the top. :laugh: What about her wedding dress

aguilera_1.jpg

ULIZOS    0

I WANT to love Christina's over the top tackiness, but everything she does is more poor taste than it is OTP eccentric.

Sophia Loren did OTP eccentric borderline tacky fabulously:

Sophia+Loren+in+Italy,+1964+(1).jpg

Christina Aguilera's house looks kind of cheap. Like, look at that rug, Looks like she got it at Wamart or Kohls. And that couch seriously looks like Ikea. I seriously, SERIOUsLY need to learn how to get over that atrocity :lmao:

Jazzy Jan    0

I WANT to love Christina's over the top tackiness, but everything she does is more poor taste than it is OTP eccentric.

Sophia Loren did OTP eccentric borderline tacky fabulously:

Sophia+Loren+in+Italy,+1964+(1).jpg

Christina Aguilera's house looks kind of cheap. Like, look at that rug, Looks like she got it at Wamart or Kohls. And that couch seriously looks like Ikea. I seriously, SERIOUsLY need to learn how to get over that atrocity :lmao:

Ulizos, the one way to get over Christina's cheap but ostentatious taste is to compare it to the blandness of Taylor and Ellie Goulding. See, already she seems more amusing :laugh: Seriously, at least we can get a laugh out of Christina and her tacky ways. Also, I hope Sophia did not invite Madonna home, look at the hydrangeas ! :ohmy: