Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

Here you go, TrueBlue. Great video. So eventful :biggrin: and the crowd is just fantastic. :inlove:

Starts with the maracas bit. Frida jacket from fan starts from 3:18.

As shared in fab review from Ulizos, she poked her eye with the hat, fans sang Cielito Lindo, chanted her name, she asked hat/sombrero on or off, and sang WTG (full song in this vid). ENJOY!

Thank you!

When she said she was looking for a new husband or wife she talked about how there're a lot of perks that go along with marrying her. She went up to some one guy and asked him why she should marry him and he just kept screaming BECAUSE I LOVE YOU and she kept saying um, everyone loves me here, you have to do better than that :lmao: Then some guy, who's name was Marco, caught the bouquet and she started asking him questions but he CLEARLY didn't speak English. She asked him "Do you have a job? Why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Is he your boyfriend? Do you not like girls? So you don't have a job? You don't have a job Marco? You're not doing very well here, Marco. No, seriously, why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Oh Marco, when you get a little more creative please talk to my security and then we can talk about this. You're going to have to do better then that." I was dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying

Not sure, but here's the Periscope link that going to expire in about 3 hours: https://www.periscope.tv/w/aWBvPjIxMzE4MjR8MW5BS0VYWm9Fd1l4TPeKP-lCKch34BEeEwGYWqnzlIiQLkLjzNlcwVah-1Wy

Agree with you both.

The only one that has surfaced so far but not shot from a good angle and distance.

UB Oscar handsy bit from 4:46.

Thank u guys xoxoox

Yes the audience was not happy at all and they showed no appreciation but he just kept on going. I guess that's what you have to do if you are hired by Madonnas team. I guess he's been represented by Guy.