Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

But it is true for Most of the world Latino America is manly Mexico, I don't know why the get so upset about that. The amount of bs on IG, Twitter, Fb and other forums just because Madonna is not visiting their unimportant and irrelevant countries this time around. I mean get over it already!

Disgraceful

But it is true for Most of the world Latino America is manly Mexico, I don't know why the get so upset about that. The amount of bs on IG, Twitter, Fb and other forums just because Madonna is not visiting their unimportant and irrelevant countries this time around. I mean get over it already!

Good luck trying to make them stop.

But it is true for Most of the world Latino America is mainly Mexico, I don't know why they get so upset about that. The amount of bs on IG, Twitter, Fb and other forums just because Madonna is not visiting their unimportant and irrelevant countries this time around. I mean get over it already!

How arrogant, ignorant and awful you are to call other countries unimportant and irrelevant. What countries do you consider important and relevant ? Who are you to decide what countries are important. Plus, these fans are passionate Madonna fans who adore her, they are wanting her to come, perfectly understandable.

Disgraceful

Yes, I agree. Disgraceful comment indeed.

How arrogant, ignorant and awful you are to call other countries unimportant and irrelevant. What countries do you consider important and relevant ? Who are you to decide what countries are important. Plus, these fans are passionate Madonna fans who adore her, they are wanting her to come, perfectly understandable.

Yes, I agree. Disgraceful comment indeed.

Precisely why I have this account on ignore. The same vitriol thrown at Australians back in 2012. POS.