Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

What if I forget my tickets at home? This is too much for me!

Ha, I forgot mine at home, because I was too excited....but I noticed before I got on the train! :laugh:

Have fun! I'm a bit jealous, because I wanna see her again!

I Would love to go to the party but since I'm also going to tomorrow's concert I don't wanna feel tired or risk partying too much 😜

How can someone forget the tickets, this is most important thing :laugh:

You would not believe the dumbest things I have forgotten, because in my mind I'm all, "pshh won't forget that, it's too important" and then GUESS WHAT.

DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKETS, ULIZOS!! SHOVE 'EM IN YOUR PANTS.

She probably knows that there is a huge argentinian population living in Mexico. Most of them working in the restaurant industry (waitresses,waiters etc) that are going to go see her. Lol

I will wait to judge, but I think it's a bit disrespectful to throw all Latin countries in a bag. Each nation has its History, its people, its uniqueness.

You would not believe the dumbest things I have forgotten, because in my mind I'm all, "pshh won't forget that, it's too important" and then GUESS WHAT.

DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKETS, ULIZOS!! SHOVE 'EM IN YOUR PANTS.

You really forget your titckets? Omg what happend next? Do you haved time back home to pick them?

So, probably a little less than four hours until the first show in Mexico City starts?

Yes, about that. They are on Central Time, a hour earlier than the East Coast of the US.

I will wait to judge, but I think it's a bit disrespectful to throw all Latin countries in a bag. Each nation has its History, its people, its uniqueness.

They're all Mexico for the world so they can deal or shut up and carry their flags like the morons they are.

Qué pendejo estás

But it is true for Most of the world Latino America is mainly Mexico, I don't know why they get so upset about that. The amount of bs on IG, Twitter, Fb and other forums just because Madonna is not visiting their unimportant and irrelevant countries this time around. I mean get over it already!