Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

Guest bluejean

Why would they shoot the DVD in Madonnamusic?

It should be shot on one of the tour dates..

Well they originally planned to shoot it up your ass but it was fully booked out through Jan and Feb

Guest bluejean

She sang SL the last time she was here on the second date of the MDNAT, but I don't think that she will repeat it, I'm fine with her talking in Spanish and a few words of any new song.

Maybe Veras instead of La Vie en Rose!

Come on Mexico post some interesting news about Madonna in Mexico!!! There's only stupid reports about her demands for playing here.

Guest bluejean

When is the second single from her Conversations in a Cafe album going to drop? Or has she cancelled that as well?

Maybe it's time she cancel her whole career! *giggle* *flush*

:dead:

No better place for this tour to start again than Mexico. Only 3 more weeks until my shows! :headbang::wow:

Just one more day till l get to see my queen in Mexico; I personally wanna see the original setlist here: DYU medley and WTG, l wouldn't mind if she adds Ghosttown but without removing WTG; l'm hoping since its Mexico, she will leave WTG

Have a great time everyone!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

On a personal note, I would KILL to see her in Mexico. My heritage is Mexican and seeing her perform there would be amazing.

Anyway, just one day away!!! :D

I've been avoiding the entire Madonna section since the tour kicked off. It's been horrible. Absolutely horrible. But thanks to my willpower I basically don't have a clue what's going to happen, besides the costumes and a few songs (like True Blue).

I'm so excited.

When is the second single from her Conversations in a Cafe album going to drop? Or has she cancelled that as well?

Maybe it's time she cancel her whole career! *giggle* *flush*

is that the following of Confessions on a Dancefloor?

i dont think, the perfectionist she is, she would want to film the first shows after her break, vacation. i think she wants to get back into the groove before wanting to film it..

can someone please ask the camera crew or someone about the taping for DVD?

I've been avoiding the entire Madonna section since the tour kicked off. It's been horrible. Absolutely horrible. But thanks to my willpower I basically don't have a clue what's going to happen, besides the costumes and a few songs (like True Blue).

I'm so excited.

Your mind is going to be BLOWN. Can't wait to hear what you think!

I'm so excited.

Praying for you omggg I'm so excited for you

Guest spankme

I'm so excited.

Wow! That's so awesome! You are going to love it!! I'm going for my second time next week and I'm completely giddy! Its a beautiful show. Have fun and report back!

Oh I admire people who are so strong and didn't watch any tour videos yet. It's going to be so awesome!

Everyone who's going: Have fun!!! So exciting!

--------------Spoiler--------------

UQCjRy2h_normal.jpgnewsofM

Madonna Rehearsed "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" & "Who s that girl" at Sport Palace #RebelHeartTourMexico #Mexico https://t.co/ruji23sf2u

06/01/16 08:20

Singing Don't Cry For Me Argentina in Mexico = she won't the chance to sing it in South America? :(