Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

will she cancel the tour if rocco is indeed gonna live with his father??

She's gonna carry on. She called off the marriage with his father while on the Sticky & Sweet Tour. No shows were canceled.

I can't believe the tour is starting up again so soon. Hardly any time off for her. But Mexico City will be exciting!! Maybe she will sing Spanish Lesson again! :laugh:

She knows this Rocco thing will blow over, shes been lucky with lola, most teenagers kick off at some point. If he wants to be a stoner and just go to the pub and do nothing in London. Thats up to him. I bet he adores her to the core but needs a break from complete organized chaos everyday.

Yeah I read that too but I don't think she supervises the staging process at all. She will be there for rehearsals and sound Check

I wouldn't be surpised if she starts rehearsal few days earlier, after a break

I bet she is happy to start working again

Guest spankme

I'm curious if she will make any changes? It would be cool if she substituted Rose with a Spanish song - maybe Spanish version of You'll See. Spanish Lesson should be left on the shelf.

I also hope she finds a way to permanently add Ghosttown....

Maybe Beautiful Scars based on her Instagram last month?

Guest bluejean

Madonnamusic saying there's a rumour they'll film the Mexico concert for the DVD.

What is Madonnamusic?

I think it would be a good place to shoot the DVD but I assumed we would have heard by now if that were the case...