I got an email saying my presale gift has been shipped

Guest bluejean

Mine arrived today!!!

It's printed on a thicker paper than regular posters. It's just missing a nice glossy finish most posters have. I should have checked the back of it to see if the Staples logo is there :chuckle:

I took a snapshot before I left

image.jpg

And someone said they recieved the one with the black and white photo???

Anyways, I should have gotten the keychain. It's more practical lol

But I bought two presale codes, so I should be getting two gifts, as I did register to receive each one!!!

Still waiting for mine...no emails or anything yet.

Where are you located?

I actually never received an e-mail about mine being sent out. I only received the e-mail back in late August stating they were processing the orders.

Guest bluejean

Well they have always been inconsistent and incompetent so that's hardly a surprise! I am sure you will get your poster by 2025. If not I'll get my mother to send you mine from back home before a dingo eats it or something!

Where are you located?

I actually never received an e-mail about mine being sent out. I only received the e-mail back in late August stating they were processing the orders.

I'm in NJ...I got the email saying Live Nation was no longer handling the fan clib and the merchandise would start shipping soon. I'm on vacation now but hoping for a surprise when I return....didn't get a shipping email though.

Well they have always been inconsistent and incompetent so that's hardly a surprise! I am sure you will get your poster by 2025. If not I'll get my mother to send you mine from back home before a dingo eats it or something!

Yeah I'm expecting I'll get it by Madonna's 20th tour. I don't think I'll ever pay for pre sale access again.

I'm in NJ...I got the email saying Live Nation was no longer handling the fan clib and the merchandise would start shipping soon. I'm on vacation now but hoping for a surprise when I return....didn't get a shipping email though.

I'm in NJ too. Cherry Hill.

I wouldn't be surprised if you receive it in the next few days!!

I received my key chain today. The package states that its value is $2 - not kidding. The key chain just has the words RebelHeart and is silver in colour. I have a picture of it but I not able to attach it- not sure how to do that.