Do people stay in their seats?

Guest bluejean

Short answer, most people stay in their seats except the heart section.

Based on MTL and Quebec City:

-They have guards / employees when entering the floor section (to make sure not random people get in the floor)

-there's a second check / guard if you are upfront in the first 10 rows or so that are between the stage and the cross edges. (The upper quadrants sort to speak). I believe is in this section where some guards can be assholes and not let you walk back and forth. I had my seat here once but I didn't even try to leave my place cause I was next the catwalk so I had to really fight my way out. The girl next to me told me the guards in Montreal (she had a similar seat) did not allow that.

-if you are in the lower quadrants there are still guards that were checking people were not standing in the middle of the division ( both lower quadrants had were split in the middle and you couldn't stand there). I walked into the heart many times and was never told anything as long as you are not staying in anyone's way or interrupting the flow of people . So I sort of sneak my way in and stayed in empty seats ( there were plenty because most people storm into the heart so they left their seats empty)

I'm wondering this too. I have a seat at the right of the heart stage but there is an aisle there. Will I be blocked off from approaching the heart or thwarted by other fans? :laugh:

It always depends because in Qc, no guards asked me for my ticket when I entered the floor section. And better for them because I was so angry there were no wifi, I would have punch him with my phone, :lol:

From my experience, people in the US tend to be very upright about sitting down during the show.

During Confessions in Boston we had a couple in their 40s behind us that kept asking us to sit down. I was like "I came all the way to Boston for THIS and you expect me to sit down as if it was an opera recital? This is a Madonna concert. Sorry.".

And it's not like most people weren't standing up anyway. Me sitting down wouldn't have made much of a difference.

So I sort of sneak my way in and stayed in empty seats

I did something similar to this in Sticky & Sweet HOU. I was already close to the stage but noticed a couple of empty seats in the third row, the show was about to start and I decided to take my chances.

It all went well until a couple arrived around Heartbeat and I had to do the walk of shame back to my original seat. Totally worth it though #unapologetic

But seriously, Madonna was already LATE as usual and they arrived when half the show was already done. Who does that?

I was in front / right of the heart in Boston and they had guards to make sure people from the back of the floor did not come in to our section, but they also made those of us in our section stay relatively close to our seats -- i.e. they didn't care about us milling about to get good photos or video when she was performing in the heart, but they'd tell us to go back to our seats once she went down the cross or back to the main stage.

I was in section D, right next to an aisle. it was the best ever, cuz I was able to move pretty much as I pleased :D At first, the security guy was like "go back to your seat", but even before the first segment was done, I was already moving all over the place! So yeah, seats right next to an aisle is a great opportunity!

Guest bluejean

Whatever. I'm in row 7 and row 3 but I'm making my way to the heart from row 7 if I feel like it. I paid $800 plus for that ticket, as long as I'm not blocking others then I see no problem :lol:

I want to experience the show from the heart :lol:

Guest bluejean

No but really... I can't imagine them being strict in Toronto. It's a city of overly nice push overs. They'll let me do whatever I'm sure :lol:

I'm sure Montreal was a different story, people are bitches there :lol:

First night I was in Montreal on the floor toward the back. We moved around a little bit.

Montreal night 2 I had a 100-level ticket but showed usher ticket from night before and he let me on the floor haha. That night whenever she went to the heart we flooded the aisle. After they would push us back.

Same thing happened in Boston but they were a bit more strict and wouldn't let you get up on the tip.

Chicago last night I had front row catwalk at the cross so didn't need to move :-)