CHICAGO:September 28

Madfan58

It's kinda partially her fault, you can clearly see white tape on the floor, she shouldn't have been standing in that area. Im glad she is fine, the show must go on but it wasn't like the fall which still gives me nightmares lol

Well thats true too. And on might think she would have paid a bit more attention sence The stage part was missing.

But yeah no matter. ALL is well

Okay this is what I don't understand sometimes. How can you get the best floor seats for a Madonna show and not go off for Deeper And Deeper? I see no one moving in one of the floor sections by the catwalk :rotfl: What are some of these people doing there????I'll be fagging out in gay heaven during this performance :drama:

Okay this is what I don't understand sometimes. How can you get the best floor seats for a Madonna show and not go off for Deeper And Deeper? I see no one moving in one of the floor sections by the catwalk :rotfl: What are some of these people doing there????I'll be fagging out in gay heaven during this performance :drama:

RIGHT???

In Brooklyn, I was the ONLY ONE dancing to this song in my section. :/

Imagine if she listened to her haters 33 years ago when she first started out and packed her bags and went home to Michigan? Damn.

This is inspiration at its best right here!! :)

She didn't miss her mark. They were late pushing the stage/stairs out. It's supposed to be there already by the time she gets there so she ascends the platform and starts the song on top of the circular part. She got there and the platform wasn't there, so she paused at the top of the catwalk stairs and then moved into her position - like when the motel room didn't appear in the one MDNA show, the performance must continue - so she stepped into place for the lights for when she turns around. Now, the stage hands who were both late with pushing the platform out and almost pushed her off the stage - they must have caught hell afterwards.

I didn't think she missed her mark either. I had thought the bullring was always there's by the time she pulls the cape off.

Guest rocketman

the show was amazing. And we got GT and WTG. it was like XMAS.

best vocals ive ever heard from her and this was my 10th time seeing her live.

our seats were crazy good. Like a Virgin etc right in front of us.

only complaint was not much room to move. the seats were way too close together even though we had no row in front of us. so it was hard to really dance.

But overall her best tour since Confessions. I love Madonna.

what is the name of the remix of living for love done on the tour? and is it available commercially?

It's the Living for Drums mix and no it's not (or at least I haven't seen it on itunes). She uploaded it to her youtube channel though.

Okay this is what I don't understand sometimes. How can you get the best floor seats for a Madonna show and not go off for Deeper And Deeper? I see no one moving in one of the floor sections by the catwalk :rotfl: What are some of these people doing there????

Yeah, seriously wtf.

So I was at the show and it was amazing!!!! I loved it!! Every single song was amazing. For some reason Holy Water didn't sound loud enough compared to other songs. The only thing I was annoyed by is the people in my section no one was up out of their seats singing or dancing. My friend and I stood up the whole time and danced and sang even the interludes!

Btw she really did miss her mark during LFL and just wasn't used to the round stage not being there on time.

Compare the position with other videos, it always comes out that far.

She didn't miss the mark at all. Platform wasn't there, she realised that and took her mark in the same spot on stage as always, albeit with platform missing, obviously thinking she'll have to do the routine without it.

she didn't miss her mark if you look she was standing right where the first pieces of tape is which is her mark. And the Dancers pushed the bullring along with her over the tape.

the annoying stairs knocking her almost over out of nowhere

isn't it weird how its always with that song? (it looks a lil devil ish no?)

I wonder what she was thinking. It's cool how she can improvise so quickly.