Boston September 26

jonluvsmaddy

I don't understand the hate for the interludes this time. The iconic intro video is one of her all time best, Messiah is beautiful, illuminati is a spectacle and the audience loves it. The only meh one is SEX.

I don't understand the hate for the interludes this time. The iconic intro video is one of her all time best, Messiah is beautiful, illuminati is a spectacle and the audience loves it. The only meh one is SEX.

Its not hate

But her interlude videos were always amazing

This time we didnt get anything new , instead the focus is on the dancers

Its not hate

But her interlude videos were always amazing

This time we didnt get anything new , instead the focus is on the dancers

I know. I was thinking this today. Maybe all the interlude budget was used on Iconic haha (well worth it)

But I still think the S.E.X. situation is weird. She didn't payed Tom Munro for a day to get 2 seconds of new footage. I still think we will get the proper interlude down the road. The dancers have student clothes and Madonna was wearing a teacher outfit on the pic she posted.

I know. I was thinking this today. Maybe all the interlude budget was used on Iconic haha (well worth it)

But I still think the S.E.X. situation is weird. She didn't payed Tom Munro for a day to get 2 seconds of new footage. I still think we will get the proper interlude down the road. The dancers have student clothes and Madonna was wearing a teacher outfit on the pic she posted.

I doubt madonna has budget problems with the interludes lol

My guess is that the SEX teacher was scrapped to avoid controversy. it was shot before the tour ticket sales i think

In the shot we got shes drinking in front of the board

I doubt madonna has budget problems with the interludes lol

My guess is that the SEX teacher was scrapped to avoid controversy

Err.. Madonna is very budget controlling..

Nonsense. That would be way less "controversial" than the Erotica video she put. And less than barely clothed nuns on striper poles.

Err.. Madonna is very budget controlling..

Nonsense. That would be way less "controversial" than the Erotica video she put. And less than barely clothed nuns on striper poles.

I know

Hopefully ur right and we get something new

Interludes this tour aren't her best but, strangely, I'm not really missing it (mainly because LAV Madonna hop on steroids has permanently slayed me). Iconic is outstanding still not in her top 3 of all-time best tour interludes (which is nearly impossible to penetrate at this point anyway cuz they're frickin' masterpieces).