Boston September 26

jonluvsmaddy

WTG is here to stay. She explained that someone did not turn her mic on in Philly. That was the glitch. Early start. Unbelievable, live vocals. The choreography was way better than any of the periscope videos. The crowd was crazy. Very diverse. A lot of M love. I met a 95 year old dressed as Material Girl. She was adorable. M- was so happpy. David was awesome. So special to see Madonna and child. David made the night very specisl. True Blue and Wtg were my favorite moments. Unapologetic Bitch and Devil Pray were excellent. And Rebel Heart was off of the chain. S.E.X. can go. She made those statements long ago and better but the rest of the show was over the top phenomenal. If I were to change anything, I would only change the sex interlude (with almost anything) and add Like a Prayer and one more classic (my be Hung Up) before Holiday just to add to the finale. Awesome show. It really was all about the music...and the music was grand. As a side note...nothing but love for M all over the city. Boston people of all demographics seem to really adore her.

She handled the situation beautifully. Madonna is not an idiot and is not crass or dumb. Of course she did not swear or be suggestive to her 10 year old son. She did not say the Fuck you part, did not do the "hump" action and the banana was with a ninja turtle. No problem whatsoever and just a non-issue.

Imma need everyone to stop having a meltdown over things that haven't even happened yet lmaooo lawddd help us for the rest of this tour it has only just begun :lol:

Exactly. Madonna is getting great crowds, fan reactions and reviews. Why the sudden worrying over non-issues.

I think not giving him the banana would be racist

yea but a lot of people in the arena aren't big fans who may not know that she always gives fans a banana. you know haters (media) lose context when they can give her shit

jazzy, we're not worrying.

Guest Rachelle of London

Imma need everyone to stop having a meltdown over things that haven't even happened yet lmaooo lawddd help us for the rest of this tour it has only just begun :lol:

I can't even

:dead:

Good Lord, this show :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

I was there last night and I'm still recovering.

Everything about this show was incredible. I loved this album, I loved the Periscopes I'd seen -- so I went in with sky-high expectations and very easily could have been disappointed, but she just blew me away.

God, I don't even know where to start. I think I still need time to recover.

But I will leave this very important note to fans who haven't purchased tickets: Buy tickets at the end of the heart stage. You have a great view of the runway and main stage, you can see the dancers and costumes and screen come together as they were meant to, and she spends a good third of the show on the runway -- including several full performances on the heart stage. I think they were simply the best seats in the house and, at least for Boston, they were about half the price as the floor seats near the cross or main stage.

Ok! what a night... it was so fun! since it was my first concert, i honestly had never been around SOO manyy PEOPLE loving on madonna! and there were, there were many many people. I was up in the 3rd balcony but i could see her fine. not gonna lie i thought it was gonna be like a gay pride parade in there but the crowd was wildly diverse! it seemed like the truth was being exposed, it was so obvious. i don't know what the other tours were like, but so many people knowing the new songs was really a surprise. everytime i talk about her looking good, people shout 'photoshop' everytime, but there she was - in the flesh - looking damn amazing!

lets see from where i was, the older songs def got people out of their seats and 'illuminati' was a crowd pleaser... 'sex' frankly just came across as a little boring (what...) the slowest part of the show. kick it and add a straight up jazz number. that opening to music was killer! how cool to see david! they're interaction and her being - it seemed a little awkward to say 'bitch' right there with him was cute.. "it's ok to swear if it's in a song, right?" david didn't care. he shrugged it off. his dance moves were amazing! the kid seriously has something to watch for!

it all flew by so fast. my boyfriend who is NOT a fan but appreciates her loved 'holiday' the most. thought 'iconic' was pretty amazing and the "stuff they were doing with the crosses." 'illuminati' was a big deal for everyone! where she sang 'light up my life' in who's that girl that's where all of our lights on our phones started coming on and the garden was full of light. she loved it, and commented on it,

she said something in good fun about 'rebel heart' getting 'hacked the shit out of' and obviously it was - everyone was up dancing and singing along to 'rebel heart' just as much as they were to 'dress you up.' that song is a classic. I'm beyond myself that it is not a single.

it's almost like she gets to pick her own classics now. 'candy shop.' which, I gotta say we were all dancing around to was fun. lots of people commenting on her singing. she was good!

oh, 'burning up' got the place going pretty good too! the slanted dance floor that lit up when the guy slid around on it was really cool too during 'messiah.' beautiful show! i'm so glad my first was this one! oh... coz I know the lady fancies herself a comic, her 3 rings shtick was cute =) bravo Madonna!

I wouldn't worry about her career fading ANYTIME SOON. she's doing just fine. I would be concerned about the information being fed us through radio, billboard, news. it doesn't seem to reflect what's going on in reality at all.

big eye opener for me! <3

exactly. Madonna fans and paranoia seem to go hand in hand. Lol