Boston September 26

jonluvsmaddy

aaaw that was sooo cute with David !!!

TOday Madonna is so communcative with the crowd !!!! Never ever seen her before like that !!!! Pure joy !!!!

I love her so much !!!!!!

I might be in the minority, but I think the interludes are dancer focused to give them some attention and appreciation. Honestly the rest of the time I'm watching nothing and no one but Madonna. She's that captivating on this tour!

Just got back from the show. Was my third time seeing. What an awesome night. Had floor toward the rear but every time she came down to the heart we all flooded the aisle and I got damn close. Was right up against for Holiday.

David was UB tonight for his birthday. She gave him a ninja turtle holding a banana. He danced and was awesome!

No Ghosttown but she did Who's That Girl. But before it she talked about how she appreciates her crew and that technical issues can happen so probably something went wrong in Philly that made her skip it.

When I was getting a water bottle, I saw Rocco in line in shades. Quietly asked him for a pic and he was really nice!

Can't wait for Chicago on Monday :-)

i think ill have to write something later! everyone was singig and even the rebel heart songs and my heart sank when she floated away! gawd i love her!

Yeah, for a record that "didnt sell", at the Montreal show, ALOT of people were singing to Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, Holy Water, Unapologetic Bitch, HeartBreakCity.

I dont think sales figures actually reflect the reality of how many people own an album.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Just got back from the show. Was my third time seeing. What an awesome night. Had floor toward the rear but every time she came down to the heart we all flooded the aisle and I got damn close. Was right up against for Holiday.

David was UB tonight for his birthday. She gave him a ninja turtle holding a banana. He danced and was awesome!

No Ghosttown but she did Who's That Girl. But before it she talked about how she appreciates her crew and that technical issues can happen so probably something went wrong in Philly that made her skip it.

When I was getting a water bottle, I saw Rocco in line in shades. Quietly asked him for a pic and he was really nice!

Can't wait for Chicago on Monday :-)

What an experience! Glad you had fun!!

Yeah, for a record that "didnt sell", at the Montreal show, ALOT of people were singing to Devil Pray, Rebel Heart, Holy Water, Unapologetic Bitch, HeartBreakCity.

I dont think sales figures actually reflect the reality of how many people own an album.

I was pleasantly surprised.

:madgemanson:

most people got it for free..