Boston September 26

jonluvsmaddy

I wish I planned this better, there are cheap tickets in stubhub, obviously far away seats for $20 (behind the stage), but i dont care, i need my drug :lol:

If you live around the area and can't afford to see her, I would just grab those

http://www.stubhub.com/madonna-tickets-madonna-boston-td-garden-9-26-2015/event/9253480/

Guest eroticerotic

Do you think Australia is going to get a 3 hour show somehow? :lmao:

err well now you're reading into it. :electropop:

but while YOU bring it up, why not? I'm sure she could do some acoustic. others have done it.

She'll likely sing TAB instead of LDLHA and Inside instead of Ghost. That's how I see it. But is the rehearsal rumor true?

I'll believe it when I hear it. It was ONE person who said this at the time Rocco posted a picture of M asleep on a couch on Instagram.

I don't believe Ghosttown was ever meant to be permanent, nor a 3 ballad section, so there is no replacing GT with anything else. The show is already really long for Madonna's standards as it is.

I don't understand why so many people think she can't have more than two ballads in a concert. I keep reading that. Particularly if the ballads continue to receive some of the strongest reactions, prepare to see more of them on future tours. #balladonnaforever

I don't understand why so many people think she can't have more than two ballads in a concert. I keep reading that. Particularly if the ballads continue to receive some of the strongest reactions, prepare to see more of them on future tours. #balladonnaforever

Because the show is already long for Madonna and ballads are vocally taxing to sing on key. Or do you want more repeats of Ghosttown from Philly?

Who gives a fuck how she sounds? At the end of the day, the crowd will lose their shit when they hear a song that wasn't in the original setlist. Ghosttown did just that. It did it in Brooklyn, and it did the same in Philadelphia too.

Be grateful she's giving us surprises.

Woman next to me is a bonafide LOON and I love her. She's 60ish, telling her friends about the Erotica era as though she was in the trenches in World War II. "No one in the office could stand her. I tried telling them 'the record's good, it's really good.' I mean, Rain for God's sake. Then the bitches all loved her again when Take A Bow came out. But the girls in my office are like that."

:laugh:

Be grateful she's giving us surprises.

I'd rather she sing fewer songs sounding amazing then have everything worse. Only she knows what's sustainable. Be grateful for the surprises then instead of taking them for granted as given additions to the setlist.

Woman next to me is a bonafide LOON and I love her. She's 60ish, telling her friends about the Erotica era as though she was in the trenches in World War II. "No one in the office could stand her. I tried telling them 'the record's good, it's really good.' I mean, Rain for God's sake. Then the bitches all loved her again when Take A Bow came out. But the girls in my office are like that."

LOL

I love it!!!!!!

Amazing, haha. She knows what's good (Erotica).

can i just say... #olga is on the tshirts!!! there cannot be a bad seat in here!!! im way up in the 3rd balcony and can see great!!! maybe coz its my first time and i just cant believe its happening. i am going to lose my damn mind

Enjoy every second mister!

u too!!!!!!! shes right erotica era was brutal hahaha.

Yes but such great memories!

My friend is in Section 330 of third balcony. Don't know where you are but she just texted me some loon in a yellow shirt keeps hollering "Play Runaway Lover!" :laugh: