Boston September 26

jonluvsmaddy

Guest Pud Whacker

happy bday pud! im taking a preacher to his first madonna show tonight! someone should tell her, she'd get a kick out of that! I cannot believe i'm finally getting to see her! I promise noise will be made!

thats gonna be fabulous!!! cover the preachers eyes during Holy Water!

Take A Bow she could do acoustically. It wouldn't take too much rehearsal. But I don't see how she could do Inside Out since that would require programming and an arrangement with the whole band.

Take A Bow she could do acoustically. It wouldn't take too much rehearsal. But I don't see how she could do Inside Out since that would require programming and an arrangement with the whole band.

Except Take A Bow would literally not fit in anywhere in the show except the HBC section that she won't be revising due to the choreo. And Inside Out would be even more difficult to sing on key than Ghosttown.

Except Take A Bow would literally not fit in anywhere in the show except the HBC section that she won't be revising due to the choreo. And Inside Out would be even more difficult to sing on key than Ghosttown.

Take a Bow she could do in the acoustic section instead of either Who's That Girl or Ghosttown. Ghosttown technically doesn't fit with the Spanish costume in that section.

I feel on this tour she is loosening up a little and not being wedded so much to themes and sections and if she wants to all of a sudden sing something different she could in one of the guitar/acoustic places.

That is one of the advantages of having less choreography. If she feels like it she can do a new song or replace one song with another.

Take a Bow she could do in the acoustic section instead of either Who's That Girl or Ghosttown. Ghosttown technically doesn't fit with the Spanish costume in that section.

I feel on this tour she is loosening up a little and not being wedded so much to themes and sections and if she wants to all of a sudden sing something different she could in one of the guitar/acoustic places.

That is one of the advantages of having less choreography. If she feels like it she can do a new song or replace one song with another.

All of these "acoustic" songs aren't interchageable randomly like everyone thinks. She DOES have a theme there. Take A Bow is a HBC equivalent, depressing, say goodbye to love type of song, while the rest of that section is about hope. Ghosttown is about having her and us being enough, the "Spanish" section ends with the medley. WTG is about going back to her roots, and RH personifies who Madonna is.

What she COULD put in the WTG/RH section instead of Ghosttown is Crazy For You or something similar, but never Take A Bow.

I don't know know about that. I think you are reading a little more into it than even Madonna is on this tour. LOL I really think she is trying to have fun and do something for the fans and not being so wedded to themes. Themes are great, but at the same time they can be a bit limiting too.

I don't know know about that. I think you are reading a little more into it than even Madonna is on this tour. LOL I really think she is trying to have fun and do something for the fans and not being so wedded to themes. Themes are great, but at the same time they can be a bit limiting too.

Nah. Madonna is a story teller. She likes to do things that make sense. All the sections in this tour are VERY themed and have a strict narrative.

I'm all up for Madonna switching songs and replacing one by the other in different shows. AS LONG as she put all of them in the official recording, thank you very much.(I'm a fan who's still waiting for the Holiday, Dress You Up and Frozen official recordings from S&S 2009 that Guy Oseary promised us).

Guest eroticerotic

I agree; I feel like this is a very versatile setlist and that she can add/remove/edit anything anytime. And I think Australia's gonna get a lot more songs; Should be cool!