Madonna in Dangerous Game aka Snake Eyes Appreciation!

XXL

I love this film! I mean, i love M's scenes! :)

The first time i've heard about cut scenes was around 12 years ago.. and Now i've read a few pics from those scenes resurfaced a while ago..

Any chance or reposting here? or if you guys know anything about the unreleased footage- I'd love to hear!

There was one screen shot posted at Madonnalicious Dec 22nd or 23rd 2013 (the SNL thread) but that is all I've seen (could be a rehearsal pic ?). Ferrara is such a fanatic about defending his contractual right of final cut I doubt there are more around that were filmed at least officially. Too bad he is gone from social media or we could ask in the Q&A sessions about the movie. :(

There was one screen shot posted at Madonnalicious Dec 22nd or 23rd 2013 (the SNL thread) but that is all I've seen (could be a rehearsal pic ?). Ferrara is such a fanatic about defending his contractual right of final cut I doubt there are more around that were filmed at least officially. Too bad he is gone from social media or we could ask in the Q&A sessions about the movie. :(

Thank Elayman. I've seen that pic before. i just heard that there are even more pics that have leaked, hoping for an unreleased footage to emerge.

I figured, maybe with all these recent leaks.. oh well. a girl can dream. :sassy:

I need to watch the unrated version again. :mellow: But there is for sure one photo of a kitchen rehearsal scene (Francis, Sarah and Eddie) in the book "Abel Ferrara: the Moral Vision" by Brad Stevens which appears in the original workprint but not the release print. M in her smart glasses with long hair. Very cute.... :)

Thank Elayman. I've seen that pic before. i just heard that there are even more pics that have leaked, hoping for an unreleased footage to emerge.

I figured, maybe with all these recent leaks.. oh well. a girl can dream. :sassy:

http://www.moviestillsdb.com/movies/dangerous-game-i106660/dd829d50

The ones in that god awful outfit must have been publicity shots, probably from around Oct 1993....:)

http://www.moviestillsdb.com/movies/dangerous-game-i106660/dd829d50

The ones in that god awful outfit must have been publicity shots, probably from around Oct 1993....:)

I've seen it, thanks. Looks like a robe though.

And it said that it's from a scene that was cut. There's also a tape circling with more cut scenes.

I wanna see them soooo badddd :)

I've seen it, thanks. Looks like a robe though.

And it said that it's from a scene that was cut. There's also a tape circling with more cut scenes.

I wanna see them soooo badddd :)

http://media.baselineresearch.com/images/310296/310296_full.jpg

Well let us know what you find. These stills don't match up with any of the alternative sequences I'm aware of but could conceivably be from one of the early rehearsal scenes of the three characters (while they are all still on good terms).