Do we know the name of the dancers?

Aime

Of course I'm only interested in this handsome Jesus who eats her out but hey, I don't want to look shallow.

He gave me such a look the 2nd night in Mtl !!

It was during the medley, he just stoped in front of me with a female dancer. He touched her ass and looked at me at the same time. He licked his lips with his tongue and his eyes were like: "I'd fuck that pussy!!"

It totally turned me on, :lol:

In latin gypsie section, is the slim-looking man putting on a purple bandana in long hair kupono or justin de vera?

I think he is fucking hot.

whenever i see the latin medley section, i keep looking at his butt and his movement.

he is utterly sexy and his long hair with a bandana looks hot too.

Edited by palladium75

• 2 weeks later...

I like the one with short dark hair who sits next to her on True Blue and looks hot in his black outfit

I take it she no longer has entirely gay dance troupes these days

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI

i love the black girl with the cool hairstyle to the side (stromae style) for deeper&deeper with the pink jacket on. (madonna's right when she's at the middle part of the catwalk going to the heart stage)

also marvin. i love all the dancers really.. just think the japanese dancers could smile once in a while, i know its their style not to. but i love to see how the dancers are having fun

Guest Rachelle of London

Personally I prefer Tony the dresser to all of them!! He could open my legs anytime (I had the chance in NYC and blew it!!)

Details.....

Personally I prefer Tony the dresser to all of them!! He could open my legs anytime (I had the chance in NYC and blew it!!)

SUEDE in kinky QUICK CHANGE SEX SCANDAL

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

we are waiting for the script !

Personally I prefer only one, and hes the goddess, that one guy who opens Ms legs at the end of Holywater. This body, this face, this ass !!!!!! Eveeerything !