Topless dancer in Candy Shop @ Brooklyn - One off??

Jamesy

Hey forgive me if this is being discussed elsewhere (can't see it mentioned in the Brooklyn show thread).

One of the female dancers performed topless for Candy Shop on Saturday night - and I just looked through all the other dates so far - and she wasn't topless for any of the others I don't think?

What you reckon that was all about? A one-off for Brooklyn for some reason? A wardrobe malfunction?

Puts me in mind of that rumour that Madonna performed Vogue topless at the very last Girlie Show concert.

28spirt.png

2yto7b9.png

Guest Rachelle of London

Sasha is always topless. It's her thing. She wore same costume with breasts bare at Ms 56th bday party. I hope she does it for the remaining shows.

OMG!! what an opening! And I thought the MDNA opening with the GGW choreography was one of her best but this one is just as good.

Sorry if I was not commenting on the thread subject but I jus watched that video for the first time, Jamesy. It's really well filmed and edited. Any other sections from the show?

OMG!! what an opening! And I thought the MDNA opening with the GGW choreography was one of her best but this one is just as good.

Sorry if I was not commenting on the thread subject but I jus watched that video for the first time, Jamesy. It's really well filmed and edited. Any other sections from the show?

Thanks very much. There's lots more on my facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MadonnaTV) or on http://www.madonna-tv.com

Will do more multi-angle HD songs like the Iconic video as soon as I get the time. :-)

• 2 months later...

Is this Madonna's favorite song? She performed it on every tour since it came out.

Was she gonna release candy shop as a single??

Can some shed some light?

Is this Madonna's favorite song? She performed it on every tour since it came out.

Was she gonna release candy shop as a single??

Can some shed some light?

Yes, she wanted to be the lead single, but Warner thought 4M would be better and so did her guests on the listening party. She changed her mind, but never changed her favorite :lol: