RH Blooper and Mistakes

juliebean

your right she does give them a nod. Is she really seeing LVL? I noticed it seems the same mix as when she was on The Jonathon Ross TV show, LE Grand etc.

There might be a backing track but she's definitely singing over it...

The album version has her singing in this sorta robotic high pitched voice underneath the lead vocals so it could be that..

There might be a backing track but she's definitely singing over it...

The album version has her singing in this sorta robotic high pitched voice underneath the lead vocals so it could be that..

oh ok. it's so hard to tell it sounds just like the mix from the shows where she's performed.

Randomly started watching BIM from Boston and she dropped her fan around 1:06 and around 1:18 she says "I need a fan!"

LOL that's funny.

The floor screen had some problems in the first Montreal show, during the Iconic video. I think I'm not the first to notice that.

But my all time favorite is during the MDNA tour, when she punched the mic during Girl Gone Wild just after the "Material Girl" / "Give it 2 me" part and the playback kept playing :scared::lol:

I started to think that as well, cause i dont recall seeing her making it to the top

No, she's made it to the top half the time. That's when she says "I finally made it to the top! It's lonely at the top, but it ain't crowded!" :lmao:

Yeah, i also noticed that right before losing the cape, she looks at the girls and gives them a small nod, like letting them know it's ok to pull the cape...anyone else noticed?

00:53

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRdRBEI2qA

1:29

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRBrFyatv8

well, I can´t blame her!!!

Is there a vid of that? :lol:

Oh am sorry I thought she was supposed to make it to the top !

Hahaha It's an awesome number anyhow .

She didn't 'sing' the chorus of Vogue @ 7:27 in Philly.

It looks like she may have dropped the mic, because when she gets to the bottom, a "nun" hands it to her. I love watching her spin- I have a habit of skipping to this part when a new video goes up.

The floor screen had some problems in the first Montreal show, during the Iconic video. I think I'm not the first to notice that.

But my all time favorite is during the MDNA tour, when she punched the mic during Girl Gone Wild just after the "Material Girl" / "Give it 2 me" part and the playback kept playing :scared::lol:

Please tell me there is video for that.. I'm laughing just thinking of her doing it...

I just noticed in Boston, two of the other dancers don't come out in the beginning of bitch I'm Madonna to remove her dress so the other two undo her outfit but she leaves it on. The video is far and blurry so I don't know when she ends up taking it off (during the song or after before burning up) and I'm sure it's already been discussed but just random observation I just noticed.

I just noticed in Boston, two of the other dancers don't come out in the beginning of bitch I'm Madonna to remove her dress so the other two undo her outfit but she leaves it on. The video is far and blurry so I don't know when she ends up taking it off (during the song or after before burning up) and I'm sure it's already been discussed but just random observation I just noticed.

I think she took of during the second

Chorus (i just wanna have fun tonight...)